Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
Story thus-far has been great. If you go NTR, that is your choice. I'll still appreciate all the work thus far, and hopefully it won't be too blatant to turn me away form the series. But again, authors choice! Thanks for sharing either way!

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Story thus-far has been great. If you go NTR, that is your choice. I'll still appreciate all the work thus far, and hopefully it won't be too blatant to turn me away form the series. But again, authors choice! Thanks for sharing either way!
Well, I need to ask a question. When you guys mention NTR or not, you are pointing at Margaret only or Mia too? And what about Olivia? I am just curious to know.

Last edited:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
OK, no argument here from me. Good write-up.
I will just say, I don't like it or want it, but that's just me. 'Nuff said. ;)
Ok :) , but I need to ask the same question. When you say I like or don't like NTR, it refers to whom in the comic? Margaret only or Mia too? And what about Olivia? ;)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Ok :) , but I need to ask the same question. When you say I like or don't like NTR, it refers to whom in the comic? Margaret only or Mia too? And what about Olivia? ;)
For me, neither one. But, I'll probably view it. I just don't pursue it.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
For me, neither one. But, I'll probably view it. I just don't pursue it.
I can understand Margaret and Mia's situation for you. But Olivia? Olivia wants to have an incest relationship with her son Oliver.

Nov 2, 2020
There is no NTR tag, and there is no planned tag with NTR. This means no NTR :) . And in case there is any confusion in the next chapters, you guys tell me about it to understand the reasons of that confusion.
That's good to hear buddy I appreciate it if there is no ntr planned ( but it's ur comic u can anything with it) it's just that the Oliver guy is giving me the sense of ntr that's why I asked

Reactions: corcodeI

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
t's just that the Oliver guy is giving me the sense of ntr that's why I asked
Yeah, when I was writing the script, I thought that readers will get worried, especially when Oliver asked them to leave the house the next day, and Margaret said that she will go to his room. I said to myself "Mmm... people will think now that Margaret is going to persuade him by teasing him and have sex with him " :) . But no worries ;)

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, when I was writing the script, I thought that readers will get worried, especially when Oliver asked them to leave the house the next day, and Margaret said that she will go to his room. I said to myself "Mmm... people will think now that Margaret is going to persuade him by teasing him and have sex with him " :) . But no worries ;)
Phew that's a relief buddy thx

Reactions: Mando Logica
Nov 2, 2020
Well, I need to ask a question. When you guys mention NTR or not, you are pointing at Margaret only or Mia too? And what about Olivia? I am just curious to know.
Well For me yes I will include Olivia too. Because if Olivia and Oliver were having sex before Richard (MC) and Olivia had, that would be fine with me ( I will see it as netori, I will steal Olivia from oliver ) but in this case Richard and Olivia already did it she already sexually engaged with Richard that's something.
Just my opinion buddy ( but do as u want to )

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Well For me yes I will include Olivia too. Because if Olivia and Oliver were having sex before Richard (MC) and Olivia had, that would be fine with me ( I will see it as netori, I will steal Olivia from oliver ) but in this case Richard and Olivia already did it she already sexually engaged with Richard that's something.
Just my opinion buddy ( but do as u want to )
Thank you for sharing your opinion, The Morningstar :). It is interesting to know that point of view about Olivia. After releasing chapter 7, please I would like to know your opinion about Olivia again if it would be the same or would be changed. That will make some points clearer to me. You will get what I mean later ;)

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you for sharing your opinion, The Morningstar :). It is interesting to know that point of view about Olivia. After releasing chapter 7, please I would like to know your opinion about Olivia again if it would be the same or would be changed. That will make some points clearer to me. You will get what I mean later ;)
Sure buddy I'm looking forward to it

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Please add a black guy character as well mate. Just a suggestion.

• Angry
Reactions: Crazymic79
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes