Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends, after releasing chapter 7, I was hoping that you could tell me which chapter is the best for you and why? I appreciate your answers :)

Reactions: xxxorro

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Dear friends, after releasing chapter 7, I was hoping that you could tell me which chapter is the best for you and why? I appreciate your answers :)
I think I liked chapter 6 best, it has the best scenes. I think the posing was also good, in chapter 7 I didn't like the posing on the couch (the sex scene) very much, it looked a bit unnatural.
But in general, it's quite enjoyable to read and watch.

You have been changing the text a few times, I understand why you do it but I am not a fan of the green borders and the numbers.
May I suggest you look at the work of Sindy Anna Jones (Lithium) it's a lot of complex text sometimes but not hard to read at all.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I think I liked chapter 6 best, it has the best scenes. I think the posing was also good, in chapter 7 I didn't like the posing on the couch (the sex scene) very much, it looked a bit unnatural.
Thank you so much for your reply. And I appreciate that you have mentioned what you didn't like :). That's very helpful to me (y)

But in general, it's quite enjoyable to read and watch.
That's kind of you :)

You have been changing the text a few times, I understand why you do it but I am not a fan of the green borders and the numbers.
Yeah, I am sorry about changing the text a few times. It is my first comic, and I need some time until I have the most suitable one. Also, I am still not good at the text position order (top-down, left-right). That's why I am using the numbers just in case I do something wrong in the text order. Chapter one's text order was a disaster without numbers :ROFLMAO:

May I suggest you look at the work of Sindy Anna Jones (Lithium) it's a lot of complex text sometimes but not hard to read at all.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will take a look (y)

And again, I do appreciate your feedback :)

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
1-2-3 pdf, 4 jpec, can we please get these all in 1 format?
1-7 are in pdf. 4-7 also have jpg.
Not sure if Mando Logica cares if I do this, but here is all chapters so far (01 to 07) in jpg. They posted in the comments the other chapters as jpg, I just merged them into one zip (with my preferred folder structure). This link only lasts for 2 weeks, so grab it before it is gone.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Not sure if Mando Logica cares if I do this, but here is all chapters so far (01 to 07) in jpg. They posted in the comments the other chapters as jpg, I just merged them into one zip (with my preferred folder structure). This link only lasts for 2 weeks, so grab it before it is gone.

Thank you so much for your efforts, my friend! I do appreciate it :)

Reactions: smilewithme1

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Loving ur work buddy

Looking forward to the next episode
Many thanks, my friend :).

By the way, we have agreed that you will tell me what you think about Olivia after chapter 7. I hope you still remember that because I am waiting for your inputs ;)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes