Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Interesting story, and excelent quality of the renders, Margaret is one the best "Mom" characters I have seen in recent times, shes an active part of the relationship, moving things forward and making things happen, not just waiting for the Son to make all the moves, good work Mando Logica (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Interesting story, and excelent quality of the renders, Margaret is one the best "Mom" characters I have seen in recent times, shes an active part of the relationship, moving things forward and making things happen, not just waiting for the Son to make all the moves, good work Mando Logica (y)
Thank you, Norman Knight! I do appreciate it. And Margaret sends you a big kiss for your kind words about her ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Norman Knight

marthalo

Aug 7, 2021
Thank You for another great Chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next one.
Are there any other comics you have rendered would surely like to read them too.

• Red Heart

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Reactions: wwwslave

marthalo

Aug 7, 2021
Oh, but I know that Renpy games can be played on Mac. To confirm that, please go to the fan game that I did a couple of months ago, and download the mac version and tell me if it works or not. It is a short fan game. I haven't tested it because I don't have Mac.

Here the link is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-game-final-mando-logica.75531/
Hi Mando,

I did download and installed the game but it kept on asking me permissions and getting me out of the load screen. it maybe because I am running the OS Lion with a Yosmite Upgrade in Mac.
sorry but I had to uninstall it, I am happy just reading your comic anyway. Thank you for all your Effort.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes