bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JustOneMoreChance-0.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
the idea and all seems great, but no pregnancy-ending path/paths? I mean sent back into the past, forgetting a condom and knocking a girl up by mistake or plan... Either seems legit for sure, but never doing it at all?...

In the story on f95zone i din't exactly read anything that says that the mc is some kind of guy with perfect memmory or something...

Oct 15, 2016
JustOneMoreChance-0.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Is this up at mopoga or discretehosting?
Have you considered giving an accurate version info at the startup page? There are several 0.43 versions....

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Is this up at mopoga or discretehosting?
Have you considered giving an accurate version info at the startup page? There are several 0.43 versions....
The game regularly ends up in a lot of sites.
Mopoga does its own edit that is optimized for mobile.

All other versions are the same, which is the donwloadable one, which is also probably the one on torrents.

Except the supporter one that is just for supporters and only hosted online.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
lol, If you get the simulation to over 361 days, the game never ends because instead of doing a dateDiff the game just check which dayOfYear it is

• Haha
Reactions: Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
lol, If you get the simulation to over 361 days, the game never ends because instead of doing a dateDiff the game just check which dayOfYear it is
Please, don't look at the code.

Just please.... :D

Anyway, even going past 150 days would be pretty odd in regular gameplay, if you get to 300 you're most likely cheating anyway, so it's more of a feature, you'll just end the simulation whenever you feel like it from the laptop

Reactions: DeMarcus16

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Please, don't look at the code.
I would recommend you check your code for errors using either the or , preferably both.
That should at least catch the most flagrant errors.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a list of the actresses who play the characters in the game? I am particularly curious of who they are for umm research :p

Especially interested in finding out who jane and olivia are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: klassekrigarn

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Unless you plan to use Config.ui.updateStoryElements = false;, then there is no need to use the updatebar widget when playing a passage (the UI bar is updated when passages are displayed)
And there is certainly never a need to use updatebar twice in the same link, like the laptop Masturbate and Play videogames links

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
You dare Layla to do stuff in the gym and Pearl catches you, continue from there. Basically you do the Pearl/Layla threesome path while blackmailing for money instead of sex/no blackmail.
I found you can also blackmail her for the article in class and THEN again later for the Layla incident.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes