Collection Pinup JustFuta Collection [2023-03-22] [JustFuta]

bg1776

Oct 13, 2021
I have the updated photos (minus the november releases) but I need to make 3 posts before it will let me post a link.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the update man, I was planning on rejoining his patreon on December to update the thread but thanks to you I'm gonna wait until December: as for November, he posted just one image on the 9th.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
He commented earlier this year that he had issues... it's most likely that he, like Ivan Spider said, is either russian or ukrainian and is somewhat involved in the whole situation.
The deletion of both patreon and twitter accounts is quite significant in that regards, hopefully we'll hear from him sooner or later.
Heard he was friends with Firebox Studio, maybe someone can ask him on twitter if he knows something about JF.

Reactions: hahahabye

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
is this artist's dropbox copy or you did go through our favorite site?
Used the artist's dropbox but there was stuff missing from there so I went one by one with the images and filled in the blanks from the party and my sitting collection. It may have been an oversite on my part if the collection on here is already complete. When I downloaded everything from OP there were only 94 files and oddly the file sizes were different (smaller). Just wanted to contribute a little but if it was unnecessary oh well lol.