Ren'Py Kaedama [v0.0.5] [Kaeru]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KaeruVN

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2024
I think the worse I've done is beat a game with a supposed soft lock.
I'm really curious how you've managed to cause that. Enlighten me, I wanna make sure Kaedama is as unbreakable as possible.

Like that's the order it took it in that situation.
Yeah, the code does really go through an order and looks for the keywords that I deem more important for their responses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like when Mana is placed infront of me right at the start and I can't ask her about her heterochromia when I have that weird obsession with heterochromia. Yes I am strange.
Hmmm, the heterochromia question should be working. The system should recognize the word. Unless you meant that she didn't understand what it is, because if so, saying the same thing again will cause a different response.

Mar 23, 2022
I'm really curious how you've managed to cause that. Enlighten me, I wanna make sure Kaedama is as unbreakable as possible.

Yeah, the code does really go through an order and looks for the keywords that I deem more important for their responses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmm, the heterochromia question should be working. The system should recognize the word. Unless you meant that she didn't understand what it is, because if so, saying the same thing again will cause a different response.
Oh the soft lock was for a different game a long time ago. I was mostly commenting that I have a unique relationship with code. This game for the most part seems rather sturdy. I've only broken it once and I've told you about it already.

I've also figured out my issue with heterochromia and posted it in the dm I sent.

Reactions: KaeruVN
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes