• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
It's not supposed to be empty. If you already made a save file, and your documents folder is still empty, then it must've saved somewhere else. I'm still on Win 8.1, so the save location might be different for you.

Try doing a system-wide search for the orcsoft folder. An app like will make this easier.
oh, ok, i'll try, im at windows 11XD

edit: found it! it's at onedrive...

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is MC in this game committed to the Netorase or does he regret it?

DaturaDesire

Sep 18, 2020
Can't run the game. Getting error. I tried changing language to jap and running locale emulator in Jap (admin)
1686270747679.png

edit: went ahead and create a \orcsoft\kagachi-sama...\ folders and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikami97

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
as a fan i would say ORCSOFT art is god level. theres also STUDIO PORK that can match this level. and both dev have a bunch of vns that hasnt been properly translated.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
It's actually a high quality translation. Not liking NTR would be a legitimate reason to skip though.
I saw the same thing said about the recent "I Got Caught Fapping to My Mom's Friend" and the translation is sh1t. I hope this one is at least acceptable.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Holy shit boys it took 11 fucking years but we finally got something, its not the best and needs work but we fucking got something.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Walkthrough for 100%

Manami

Aimi END (1)
keep peeping
save001
Play against Chotaro
Pour it into your mouth or bukkake it on your face
But I can't win against desire
Talk to Gonzo
Learn more about fishmongers
save002
take a peek at the public hall
save003
even if you destroy
just watch
Aimi END (2)
Load save001
go out with love
save004
drive the mountain road
I still love Aimi
Talk to Chotaro
Learn more about delivery
go to a shrine
just watch
Aimi END (3)
Load save004
drive along the sea
Talk to Gonzo
Alone with Ayaka
I'll spit it in your face
night crawling
save005
Accept Saika's invitation
save006
I want to observe an unfaithful wife
Aimi END (4)
Load save003
I don't want to ruin my daily life
Ayaka

Ayaka END (1)
Load save005
Don't accept Ayaka's invitation
Ayaka END (2)
Load save006
hold your own bitch
Manami & Ayaka

Manami & Ayaka END (1)
Load save002
Alone with Ayaka
I'll pour it in my mouth
save007
wait in the room
ask for more
Manami & Ayaka END (2)
Load save007
night crawling

I really love this game especially Ayaka, NTR + Onee-san(Step-mom) type is gold for me
Can you point out which ones are closer to true NTR rather than netorase?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I never get why they do this. You literally draw fucking fictional characters, yet you decide to draw old fat ugly bald men.
So many games that I needed to dodge because the girls sexual partners are either ugly creatures or the ugliest men you could possibly draw.
Its to tweak the sense of depravity (shock factor) ugly guy huge tool pervert corrupts wife and wife eventually loves it as all women deep down are really perverts (simple trope that says all women really want it no matter what the guy looks like. Basically bollocks, but works well for people who like the betrayal netorare route.
There have been studies on sexual thoughts and believe it or not women think the same about sex as often as men,. When it comes to cheating with no risk of being caught the percentage of women who would cheat is higher than men by a good 20%. So social risk and the fear of consequences play higher on women and force them to initially conform to being seen to find sex repulsive, but if there are no negative consequences then women are every bit as sexual as men, women also potentially have more opportunity for sex as they are the keeper of the pleasure portal and there are always men who want sex. If you look at the reserved Japanes culture, where women are deferential and tied to an honour bound know your place culture, then these games, visual novels are an escape valve for a fantasy that many would find discomfort in pursuing in their society, so the taboo forbiden nature of it makes it kinky.

Last edited:

DESERTHAWK#GAMER

Jul 12, 2022
Temper six
bro im trying to translate other game but when i used garbro and extract the scripts it saves as a screen saver im really confused plz help how to extract scripts

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Walkthrough for 100%

Manami

Aimi END (1)
keep peeping
save001
Play against Chotaro
Pour it into your mouth or bukkake it on your face
Talk to Gonzo
save002
take a peek at the public hall
save003
even if you destroy
just watch
Aimi END (2)
Load save001
go out with love
save004
drive the mountain road
I still love Aimi
Talk to Chotaro
Learn more about delivery
go to a shrine
just watch
Aimi END (3)
Load save004
drive along the sea
Talk to Gonzo
Alone with Ayaka
I'll spit it in your face
night crawling
save005
save006
I want to observe an unfaithful wife
Aimi END (4)
Load save003
I don't want to ruin my daily life
Ayaka

Ayaka END (1)
Load save005
Don't accept Ayaka's invitation
Ayaka END (2)
Load save006
hold your own bitch
Manami & Ayaka

Manami & Ayaka END (1)
Load save002
Alone with Ayaka
I'll pour it in my mouth
save007
wait in the room
ask for more
Manami & Ayaka END (2)
Load save007
night crawling

I really love this game especially Ayaka, NTR + Onee-san(Step-mom) type is gold for me
Are any of these non ntr endings and if so which ones.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Can't run the game. Getting error. I tried changing language to jap and running locale emulator in Jap (admin)
View attachment 2684634
That's saying that it can't open that file in the save directory which is probably a permissions issue.

I'd say delete that directory completely and the try and run the game. It'll create the save directory itself when you make your first save in the game.