Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I saw the same thing said about the recent "I Got Caught Fapping to My Mom's Friend" and the translation is sh1t. I hope this one is at least acceptable.
I'd like to hear what you think once you've played it a bit. For anyone else too, really.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I'm just a few minutes in, but the translation here seems quite decent compared to standard MTL fare. Thank you for your efforts TemperSix! o7

EDIT: After playing for a bit, this is S-tier NTR and the translation work is impeccably done. Better than 80% of the games posted on this site without MTL :ROFLMAO:
It's really great to hear that you're enjoying it. Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback. It's so appreciated.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I remember this game because it technically has unavoidable NTR but depending on choices the MC can still get some.

Premise being dude ran away from his family rural village because his father raped his childhood friend that he was in love with (and married her after as part of customs) and he for some reason decides it's okay to go back there with his wife. The "best" ending for the MC is to just take his dad's offer of sleeping with his childhood friend in exchange for his wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst ending is if he tries to be greedy and get both women,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Thanks for the translation, Temper Six! You did a really good job, it hardly reads like a MTL.

As for the game: If you are into hardcore NTR you'll love it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Temper Six
Dec 21, 2018
I hadn't even thought that far ahead. I guess it depends on how well received the work I've done on this one is. This actually took months of work. The dialog was actually fun. Each line is sort of like a puzzle to solve. The UI, on the other hand, took almost all the time and was both hard and not fun.
I want to make a special note. I loved your "Translator's Note" on the yam and why the game's dialogue involved that vegetable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Temper Six

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
I never get why they do this. You literally draw fucking fictional characters, yet you decide to draw old fat ugly bald men.
So many games that I needed to dodge because the girls sexual partners are either ugly creatures or the ugliest men you could possibly draw.
ok mr edgelord chad, we get it. Stop pushing ur opinions while bringing down other peoples fettish, its distasteful for others reading the comments just because the game dont fullfill your fettish. Like other people said here, stop self insert.
pov: youre a self-inserting loser. seethe. cry. didnt ask. L.

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
Says who? I mean, sure why not.
it could also be because the fat ugly men are better than you, you are THAT bad.
Or stereotypical rapist, if the game is rapey.
Or to enhance that it's not the guy it's the big dick.
Or it's like you said, but wouldn't people rather have the MC as ugly and fat? Not the bulls?
because he is a self inserting loser, being mad over a game because it doesn't fulfill their easily shifting exceptions. If you want shameless wish-fullfillment, there's literally a bagillion of those that you could be playing instead of whining about here.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i make translation request about this game....
hope in future there's someone who want translate this, event i don't know what different MTL and translate english (since english is not my native language)

ty for upload

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
yeah but i see some people always commenting about MTL language....

i think if u from non-english person it's okay like me.
I said this game was MTL translated because, technically, I used tools to do it and don't speak Japanese, but nothing about what I did was automated. I went over each line (over 8000) individually and translated them one at a time.

I'll give you an example.

Here's the original text from one of the lines:
タシカニ、このシマリはなかなかないよな。しっかりネモトまでくわえこんでるし
(Tashikani, kono shimari wa nakanaka nai yo na. Shikkari nemoto made kuwae kon derushi)
Which Google Translate will return this:
Tashikani, I don't think there are many of these strips. I'm holding Nemoto firmly in my mouth.
This is DeepL:
Tashikani, this shimari is hard to find. You've even got Nemoto firmly in your mouth.
But I eventually translated it to this:
Definitely, this tightness is very rare. She’s even got the base firmly in her pussy.
So you can see. Imagine having one of those automated responses instead of what I worked out. That would be straight MTL.