RPGM KaguyaNTR: Everything Is Fair in Love and War [v0.3] [Cypher_66]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cypher_66

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2024
As a demo, this was quite plentiful. I do feel the need to nitpick at a few things which doesn't matter in the grand scheme of NTR things. The writing is up for debate at the moment but some things feel like a mess. Shirogane seems to be a sex maniac now which is fine. Maybe he'll be up for netorase too.

Some spelling errors here and there.
The 'School President' should be either Principal or Director. At one point you also indicated 'dirdector' so it should be that and not president.

Why are the gym people so mean to Shirogane? Like they literally tell Shirogane of fuck off because he's scrawny

Lastly I don't know if this is a culture difference but I think it should be 'go to class' and not 'take a class'.

Now a bit of Koikatsu stuff. I don't know what you've got installed in your studio but there is a way to make it so that the penis actually gets inserted into the vagina. It's quite a simple process too. You need the 'Better Penetration' mod or was it a plugin? I forget. Then in the studio, connect the penis bone to the vagina opening bone. Make some adjustments to the squish if needed and viola, actual penetration.

This is also works for blowjobs/irrumatio but you'll have to adjust the penis a bit more depending on the position.
Thank you for the insights! Koikatsu advice is really great! Since I learned both engines from the scratch, penetration was the part where I struggled the most.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Two Kaguya ntr games in the same week :unsure:
To my knowledge, there's only Kaguya NTR games... (whether it be as shirogane or cucking shirogane with another character, either way shirogane always getting cucked).

There has yet to be a game that would actually be for the fandom, that respects the relationship in any manner. let alone trying to cater to those that are fans of it.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
How to set up the 3rd camera in the drama club? When I try to open the door to the room, I receive message "Locked. Drama club works only on thursdays", and cannot open it. When I come back home, there's no option to sleep. How to continue from this situation?

Cypher_66

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2024
How to set up the 3rd camera in the drama club? When I try to open the door to the room, I receive message "Locked. Drama club works only on thursdays", and cannot open it. When I come back home, there's no option to sleep. How to continue from this situation?
First time I'm hearing about it, I will look into it, update should be in 2weeks give or take, besides more content, I already fixed some bugs and will specifically look for that one aswell.

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
wishing this one and the other one dont get abandoned.. unlike the OTHER one. We need more Kaguya-sama ntr games ngl

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote