RPGM KaguyaNTR: Everything Is Fair in Love and War [v0.3] [Cypher_66]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
To my knowledge, there's only Kaguya NTR games... (whether it be as shirogane or cucking shirogane with another character, either way shirogane always getting cucked).

There has yet to be a game that would actually be for the fandom, that respects the relationship in any manner. let alone trying to cater to those that are fans of it.
kinda late, but I believe there was one, way back -- Where you're supposed to grind for stats and go on a date w/ Shinomiya Kaguya, and could end up in a 4some w/ her, chika, and maid. Think it took inspiration of that doujin
https://f95zone.to/threads/make-something-happen-final-kk2oven.91502/#post-6392657

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
NTR no NTR I don’t really care. I’m hoping we get to see Hayasaka fuck Kaguya or Kaguya fuck Chika

Apr 28, 2020
to be honest I'm not a fan of this kind of NTR, I don't like Taker, he's rude, and Kaguya has mixed feelings about him, and it's clear that according to the genre she should cheat on MC with him, I'm more interested in the femdom side, where Kaguya dominates MC, maybe other girls too, and Taker can be involved here, but as an impersonal version of a cool alpha, like this is what a dick should be like to please a girl, and you can only lick the sperm after his "work", or give pleasure only orally, but so far it hasn't come to that, and I don't think the game is moving in that direction, the author clearly has such a vision, but if I see enough interesting femdom interaction, I'll be interested, so far there is none in the game.

Cypher_66

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2024
Mister dev, is English your native language?
It is not, I consider my english good, but I know I make mistakes from time to time, especially when focused on many different things at once.

I also want to say, man is human brain good at autocorrecting your vision when you think of something, I can play some part 10 times and not notice that I wrote tihs instead of this.

Cypher_66

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2024
to be honest I'm not a fan of this kind of NTR, I don't like Taker, he's rude, and Kaguya has mixed feelings about him, and it's clear that according to the genre she should cheat on MC with him, I'm more interested in the femdom side, where Kaguya dominates MC, maybe other girls too, and Taker can be involved here, but as an impersonal version of a cool alpha, like this is what a dick should be like to please a girl, and you can only lick the sperm after his "work", or give pleasure only orally, but so far it hasn't come to that, and I don't think the game is moving in that direction, the author clearly has such a vision, but if I see enough interesting femdom interaction, I'll be interested, so far there is none in the game.
Femdom will be the big part of the game, and Kaguya will only dominate MC, but I first have to evolve their relationship. Next update will have light femdom, and one after that should include much more. I recommend skipping/waiting for 2 months then.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KaguyaNTREverythingIsFairInLoveAndWar-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 5, 2022
It is not, I consider my english good, but I know I make mistakes from time to time, especially when focused on many different things at once.

I also want to say, man is human brain good at autocorrecting your vision when you think of something, I can play some part 10 times and not notice that I wrote tihs instead of this.
I'm not judging your writing, I'm not native either, it is just interesting how noticeable it becomes. And this is not about mistakes. Wish best of luck

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well that's what's going to push me to finally watch this anime, I've got 3 seasons and a movie to see before I start playing it. :devilish:

Reactions: Cypher_66

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Not bad so far.

I do wish there was a game that was similar to the format of the show. Imagine Kaguya and Shirogane both trying to constantly one-up NTR each other and get the other one to break first - it would be hilarious.

• Love
Reactions: hp_surfer

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
KaguyaNTR: Everything Is Fair in Love and War [v0.3] [Cypher_66] - Compressed

Win [119 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: megalol and Gudil
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote