5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
why are you spamming kemono links everywhere.
I'm on a archive downloading marathon and utilizing that 1TB transfer I brought for a month on mega as much as possible. Plus I need to post something on these threads in order to get feeds updates. So I thought posted those kemono links will be somewhat useful then posting whatever. Sorry if I come out as spammy.

Reactions: stever

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I'm on a archive downloading marathon and utilizing that 1TB transfer I brought for a month on mega as much as possible. Plus I need to post something on these threads in order to get feeds updates. So I thought posted those kemono links will be somewhat useful then posting whatever. Sorry if I come out as spammy.
a lot of people here dont want Kemono to be well known for certain reasons, i can understand, i think thats why he said that to you and others will follow...my personal opinion tho is, how will kemono be updated when nobody knows about it, it needs people to insert keys to have it up to date so the collections here can be updated..

Apr 14, 2021
Here are the animations missing from the OP collection.
Beep boop, the interpolation is here.

These are the only two videos in the update that needed interpolation.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~47 MB
New filesize: ~31 MB

Reactions: iskan

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
did he release Tifa animation part 3 of 3? nothing on twitter since June
Nope, was about to look for stuff to update this Thread but his/her Patreon has no Posts since June either...probably stopped? sad since he/she started to increase in quality over time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote