bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
yea but i also dont care that noone else doesnt care about why i dont play it , although you did take the time to reply so that shows atleast you care enough to do that
i plan on playing this, you posted a comment seeking attention when you have nothing useful to add, if you weren't seeking attention you would have closed the thread without commenting.

Montmorency

Jun 19, 2021
Not to look a gifthorse in the mouth.... But i wonder when japanese authors will start making real protagonists with real personalities instead of bland faceless self-inserts.
Dating sims like these are more fun when you imagine yourself to be the protagonist dating the girls, so it's better to just have a generic/bland male protagonist.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
My mans come to a fucking moege novel complain about the protagonist don't have personality/vanilla game lmao

Why instead of complain you guys just don't open the page? and go play something else?

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
The description for the game sounds like the most middle aged man pandering who didn't have a good childhood and instead of living in the moment, would rather fantasize about their high-school years while jacking off at the same time. I don't get how people like these games where teenagers talk like nostalgic 40 year olds and not cringe out of their skin.