chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
The colours and overall art quality are pretty good, though. But I'll admit that the girls look more like brightly coloured candy than something you can actually fuck.

I do agree that 7 gigabyte is a lot for a visual novel, even today. Oldschool and the simpler indie VNs are usually just a few hundred MB. And even the fancier older titles that still hold up well (like Fate/Stay night) are between 1 and 2 GB.
most of these large VN size is the voice file which is what happens when you have so many hours of uncompressed audio.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
I can see from the comments that people don't like slice of life media :LOL:.

Anyway, it's SAGA PLANETS so I have no doubts that it's the kind of VN that people like me will like to play after being tired from work.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
May 9, 2020
I can see from the comments that people don't like slice of life media :LOL:.

Anyway, it's SAGA PLANETS so I have no doubts that it's the kind of VN that people like me will like to play after being tired from work.

Love Slice of Life, it's a good way to unwind from repeatedly consuming a series of titles that tend to try to have a serious tone to them.

Plus, the Beach Episodes are almost always the best in Slice of Life.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
So it's not that he wants more rapist/ cuck protagonists, he just wants more MC's that are designed to fit the mold of the character being played by the player. And the character MC doesn't have to be either a rapist/ cuck, they could be a stud chad who forms a harem or has a monogamous vanilla relationship with a heroine with no dark/ gray twists of adultery, so long as the character is well fleshed out with a personality that fits the mold, it'd be a good game.
I will be very surprised if he has actually read the story and come to a conclusion that the MC has no "personality". And the fact that he mentions a comedy rapist and a ntr protagonist instead of characters from actually well written visual novels (Muramasa, Fate, Subahibi and so on) to make his point, makes it even less likely that this is anything more than a jab at moege. Rance is a decent protag apart from the rape, but again, there are much better examples.

Moege protagonists tend to be quite formulaic (so are other genre fiction protags including ntr and rape) for sure. The point of moege is to experience romance, so the protag is not usually very important for the story. They are designed to be quite mundane, easily relatable while the focus is on the writing of the heroines. That doesn't mean that they don't fit the mold, the heroines simply don't choose them because of magic dick powers that rape them into submission.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peacekeepr

Kazutal

Feb 26, 2021
read 10 lines and TL is already shitty, Name bad translate, girl saying "Toono-kun, you hear me, right ? Toono-kun" and is translate "you were listening, right, Tono-kun Tono-kun" -> like she speaks of the new student, if MC hear her, but in JP she's asking if MC hear her call him.

So, imagine how bad they can translate all of what MC is thinking when we don't have JP voice audio to compare. Maybe your problem of blank MC reside here. I'll take the game in JP, textractor is better than paid translators.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KakenukeForwardToOurSparkingYouth-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I will be very surprised if he has actually read the story and come to a conclusion that the MC has no "personality". And the fact that he mentions a comedy rapist and a ntr protagonist instead of characters from actually well written visual novels (Muramasa, Fate, Subahibi and so on) to make his point, makes it even less likely that this is anything more than a jab at moege. Rance is a decent protag apart from the rape, but again, there are much better examples.

Moege protagonists tend to be quite formulaic (so are other genre fiction protags including ntr and rape) for sure. The point of moege is to experience romance, so the protag is not usually very important for the story. They are designed to be quite mundane, easily relatable while the focus is on the writing of the heroines. That doesn't mean that they don't fit the mold, the heroines simply don't choose them because of magic dick powers that rape them into submission.
The better comparison is the mc of doukyuusei 1(even if the remake was something more soft from new standars). There you can even change you name but the mc is still a pervert, womanizer and just a normal guy but still with personality. Idk, you have to play it to understand my point. Is strange haha. And that one(the original game) was one of the first dating sims. Im just susrprise nobody do similar mcs more regularly lol.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Doesn't this need the incest tag? The MC's stepsister is a main character
Albeit she's small breasted, which is very dissapointing for me..

May 9, 2020

"magic dick powers"

You have absolutely no idea how badly I busted out laughing just moments ago when I read that. I would've woken up family members that were still sleeping if they weren't already awake. lmao Everything you said though was very aptly put, I agree. Though I did learn something as well, never knew the word "Moege" existed until now to describe it. I'll be able to use it from now on instead of clumsily stumbling to describe a character.

Mridk502

Sep 1, 2021
Moege genre is known for not focus mostly on the mc character. You can observe mostly onto other japanese VN games if you observe based on their popularity.

You can find these mostly on yuzusoft, SMEE, azarashisoft, SAGAPlanets, Asaproject.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
all the girls have the same eyes , boring and 7 gb on top of all that hard pass (n)
you know that no one cares you don't want to play this?
I would care if it was a review, showing what exactly was boring to help me decide to play or not to play this one.

This might be a tad too generic though. If they could elaborate, well. People would care. For example... Why is the game boring? Having the same eyes... how bad in art aspects is that? Is the art good in overall but the reused eyes caused you goosebumps, is it something more widespread, like reused bodies, is it something like "the eyes make the character look lifeless", is it something which is worse/better on CGs or in standing sprites, is art as a whole consistently bad? Or something else?
And well, I agree 7.4 GB for this is... a lot. But is the issue that F95 Compressors couldn't do anything about it due to being "Others", or is it just "not compressed yet"?

So yes, I (and many others) would care if it was less generic and more informative/helpful. In the end of the day people read your post because they want to know about the game beyond what's in the tags or description or screenshots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
1729349576976.png
If I'm reading this right, the game is currently missing some CGs (HCGs?) because the Steam all-ages versions weren't replaced by the R18 patch. If that's the case, I hope the version here can be updated when they release it. Although, they're also using their own updater?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
you know that no one cares you don't want to play this?
yea but i also dont care that noone else doesnt care about why i dont play it , although you did take the time to reply so that shows atleast you care enough to do that

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
read 10 lines and TL is already shitty, Name bad translate, girl saying "Toono-kun, you hear me, right ? Toono-kun" and is translate "you were listening, right, Tono-kun Tono-kun" -> like she speaks of the new student, if MC hear her, but in JP she's asking if MC hear her call him.

So, imagine how bad they can translate all of what MC is thinking when we don't have JP voice audio to compare. Maybe your problem of blank MC reside here. I'll take the game in JP, textractor is better than paid translators.
1729351143365.png
a better eXample. the neXt line is
Riri: and you may do with me as you please