Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Theres a barrel on the side where the key is at the opposite end if it hasn't been knocked down otherwise theres a lift in the middle when crossing from one balcony to the other. Push a barrel down, pull the lever on the lift to lower it and move the barrel onto the lift.

They are easier to control how they move by just walking into them.

Nemesis9000

Sep 24, 2018
The game looks good so far, but i found combat system is not really smooth....
i'd like if you guys can you add your game vsync and mouse sensitivity!!! :D

edit: maybe i found out a bug. If someone kill you, and then you respawn you will not found the enemy that killed you in his place anymore and this was happened to me with almost all the enemies of the game.

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I have a slow internet and I can't Download it. Can you give a torrent link ?
If you see a working Filemail mirror in OP, you'll find a torrent link there. Just click the link, then "torrent"

Reactions: Night King

Rhydian

Feb 15, 2018
I'm having the same issue. Can't open stockroom or the door to the next area. I've searched the available areas several times now and can't spot a single key after the first skeleton key.
The key is glitched behind a wall in the sewers, its a tunnel that goes up near the exit (its also glowing), just look around it until it lets you interact. Also the stockroom key is found later.

Reactions: Keldin and spam753

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
First time playing the game.

Obviously far from finished but, looks like solid foundation to build on, add new content and improve the current one.

Zero problem with that - looking forward to the final release. Fingers crossed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The key is glitched behind a wall in the sewers, its a tunnel that goes up near the exit (its also glowing), just look around it until it lets you interact. Also the stockroom key is found later.
What do you mean by glitched?

ololoev

Jul 20, 2017
What do you mean by glitched?
it means that it not in the place where it should be. i wrote about it in diskord by the way. i asked where to find second key and devs posted some screenshots, but the key was not there in my playthrough

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Love the game, couple of bugs though.
1. First location, top floor "barrel push"... I attempted to jump over one of the barrels to get behind it and glitched into the wall, got stuck, had to restart.
2. Armor glitch, first location... got a set of the beginner armor from one of the fallen and it made my body invisible. Would have been sweet if the enemies couldn't see me, but alas...

adsf3ead

Jul 28, 2019
THIS IS THE WORST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. What awful garbage have you created???? The combat system is so stupid and ridiculous.

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
THIS IS THE WORST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. What awful garbage have you created???? The combat system is so stupid and ridiculous.
Can you try giving some directions on how we could improve it? Some references of games that implemented it well?

Reactions: oneplay
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes