rinrom

Jan 4, 2018
tl;dr: Not worth your time until this gets a save feature and even with (depending on how it works) might still be very frustrating because of a few bugs/oversights which are forcing you to restart from beginning ALOT. So far only 3 sex scenes/positions 1bjXmale 1missionaryXmale 1lesboXfemale
I have the exact same feeling. Actually I was pleasantly surprised by the action/adventure aspect, but really disappointed by the sex aspect.
Thing is: if it is only to play an action game, there are far better alternatives. And let's not forget that this version took a very long time to be made... Considering all that time, the result is rather disappointing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have a 4.1 version but how can i share? Mega or torrent?
you can just share to a mod like @Kasey or Pepé Le Pew who can make mirrors and update the opening post
You can even start a conversation with @Bloo who i moderator and staff, see if he can make mirrors and update op.
Also, no direct torrents allowed in this thread ... make it a txt, put it in a .rar or .zip, put that archive on mega and you can share torrent link

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Havent played this yet, but I saw the bestiality tag. Anyone knows what in this game would cause that tag?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Havent played this yet, but I saw the bestiality tag. Anyone knows what in this game would cause that tag?
As of yet nothing really. There aren't many sex scenes in it yet. The only reason I can think of are the werewolves though I would consider them monsters instead of animals.

HichigoCz

Jul 22, 2017
I have a problem. When i start the launcher it writes "We were unable to check for updates, please check your internet connection." But my internet works just fine.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello MuffDriver!
I am the Game Designer of Kalyskah and we have changed a LOT of our game on the latest updates. The biggest one is that the game now makes auto-updates through the launcher and it recognizes your patreon tier. The art have been improved a lot and the story also had massive changes.
I would love to make a post about our game myself here, so I could also be able to update every information on the header as we make new releases of the game.

You can download the launcher through here:
Join our official discord channel so we can talk =D :

Here is the newest gameplay trailer as well:

What does the pink heart mean?
The heart means the amount of enemies that you can pacify through the second chance dialogue. You earn one heart when you kill an enemy and you lose it when you die or pacify another.

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey Guys!
AstuteJoe (Gabriel Garcia) the main programmer of the game here!
First off, I'm really sorry about our lack of touch with the community, it was really CRAZY to realize you guys were posting and commenting about our game here :) (we decide to do some community management and scavenge forums today!)

Please don't feel bad if you made bad comments, criticism is appreciated and the game came a long way!

Addressing some pertinent points on this thread:
- Interaction with objects needs to much of a specific viewing angle so it's hard to pickup things or even just to open a big ass chest.
I fixed this in the last couple of hours lol (not yet live)
- No save (game isn't that long atm but bugs make even that short playthrough a long one)
I fixed it this week. (live on 0.6.1 for $10 patrons).
I have a problem. When i start the launcher it writes "We were unable to check for updates, please check your internet connection." But my internet works just fine.
I fixed this yesterday, it was a misconfiguration that prevented unauthenticated users from opening the launcher, full blame on me ;/ (fix live)
What does the pink heart mean?
Every time you kill an enemy you get a chance of fucking your way through death, offering sex to prevent from being killed. Before the counter, it was free to do it, rendering the RPG aspect useless and the mechanic easy to be abused. We might remove this counter for the Story mode.

I'm really new to this forum thing so sorry if this post is not formatted the best way possible.

I only started to work in this project 4 months ago, giving its 4ish years of existence. I was able to remove a shit ton of bugs and improve a lot! (the previous programmer was rather, nicely put, lacking). I'm Brazilian and live in Vancouver, Canada by the way!

I will make sure to improve the game mechanics and further remove bugs so you guys can have the best experience possible ;)

Oh, and, please, don't post torrents or mega links, the launcher took an insane amount of effort and we would appreciate the patronage :p

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
By the way, feel free to contact me, join our discord, I'm pretty much available on discord all day. Wish I knew about the bug reports here beforehand :LOL:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
just one question, is there really bestiality in this game ( tag says so ), or just "monster sex" , with besti i mean like animals such as dogs and so on..

Reactions: RedPillBlues

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
theire launcher is completly broke anyone have the full game?
Thanks in advance ;)
What is broke exactly? Negative download speeds? It usually happens when your internet is having trouble (maybe firewall) downloading the game.

I can always improve the launcher to provide the same experience with download links :)

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes