astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
just one question, is there really bestiality in this game ( tag says so ), or just "monster sex" , with besti i mean like animals such as dogs and so on..
I don't think it does, there's sex with undeads but humanoid undeads.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
What is broke exactly? Negative download speeds? It usually happens when your internet is having trouble (maybe firewall) downloading the game.

I can always improve the launcher to provide the same experience with download links :)
haha, if it was my interet i would not have asked anything, i'm able to download pretty well on mega and other stuff but yours always say "something went wrong" so i stop start anew... it's frustrating. :(

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Reactions: Ara-sH

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
haha, if it was my interet i would not have asked anything, i'm able to download pretty well on mega and other stuff but yours always say "something went wrong" so i stop start anew... it's frustrating. :(
not downloaded this game, but I assume he meant you need to open a port in your firewall/modem
most launchers gets blocked in firewalls

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
just one question, is there really bestiality in this game ( tag says so ), or just "monster sex" , with besti i mean like animals such as dogs and so on..
Hello Goditseb, we don't have bestiality on our game and will not gonna be able to have it because it is against , however we can have content with non-humanoid creatures as long as we find a way to display that the act is both consensual and that the creature is rational. So you won't see Kalyskah having sex with a dog on our game, but with a minotaur or a centaur? Maybe in the future!
xD

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
is there a save?.. can't seem to save game..
The save have been introduced on version 0.6.1, which is currently available only for our patrons. We are still working on it though, we plan to release a patch 0.6.2 soon to make that you can save your items as well. Right now it saves your last checkpoint, level and attributes. And the enemies respawn.

Reactions: Sloopyhogwash

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello Goditseb, we don't have bestiality on our game and will not gonna be able to have it because it is against , however we can have content with non-humanoid creatures as long as we find a way to display that the act is both consensual and that the creature is rational. So you won't see Kalyskah having sex with a dog on our game, but with a minotaur or a centaur? Maybe in the future!
xD
Alright let get rid of the Beast tag then. You should totally add Worgen as well.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
xD
<<
>>
Werewolves exist in Vamp lore.

And they have knotted peens.

Just saiyan.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
<<
>>

Just saiyan.
We will keep that in mind!
There is this creature here that we have planned to add at some point in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<<
>>

Just saiyan.
Oh, that's true! =D
We can add it after we are done with the starting village of the game.

an OPTION to customising her with a cock plzz
I think she can wear a strapon on some scenes, but an actual cock would cause a lot of extra effort on quest design + adding new clothes or skin variations on the game.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so far it's a 1 level tech demo.
Has some dialogue and cutscenes.
Char customization is moderate. Not too detailed but still more options than Destiny.
Has puzzles.
Has voice acting.
Animations could use a bit of work. They feel sort of FNAF like.
Lip Sync is bad.
Graphics look great.
Music and sound good for a demo.

to sum it up. I liked it.
The main character is giving me a sort of Lara Croft + Castlevania vibe.
The gameplay is Dark Souls like. You rely on blocking, dodging and managing your stamina.
And the level Design was interesting. Didn't get bored exploring.

A few years of development and this will have AAA potential.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I think it is a pity that you can not change the control do not understand how to suck blood .
ok is the game broken can not use more my soward ec.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
- gameplay or controls aren't ever explained, nor is there a way to reconfigure them
- has no support of international keyboards, which is even more penalizing with no control config options
- can't properly move while inventory/character screen is open
- animations seem out of sync (enemies hit where I was standing a second ago)
- looks poorly optimized when I watch the temperature of my (modern) graphical card/processor
- no possibility to save

Not going to rate the game since I only reached the area behind the first door needing a key. Looted a chest with a dress. Killed a zombie/undead/whatever. My character got stuck in place at that point, while other enemies appeared and kept attacking, without me being able to retaliate.

Alt-F4 + uninstalled. Not my cup of tea, but good luck with your project.

EDIT : changed my mind to follow the game, since the author of this game seems receptive to user feedback and offering support/fixes. I like vampire games, but good ones (VTM:B ftw). We don't get enough of those.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
thise game have no save ???
ok i understand in the szene fatal error XD.
And people pay money strangely for that .

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
- gameplay or controls aren't ever explained, nor is there a way to reconfigure them
- has no support of international keyboards, which is even more penalizing with no control config options
- can't properly move while inventory/character screen is open
- animations seem out of sync (enemies hit where I was standing a second ago)
- looks poorly optimized when I watch the temperature of my (modern) graphical card/processor
- no possibility to save

Not going to rate the game since I only reached the area behind the first door needing a key. Looted a chest with a dress. Killed a zombie/undead/whatever. My character got stuck in place at that point, while other enemies appeared and kept attacking, without me being able to retaliate.

Alt-F4 + uninstalled. Not my cup of tea, but good luck with your project.
On version 0.5 (public) you could see the controls on the main menu, on the latest version (patreon) you can see the controls in real time on your screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 0.6 is also more stable. The combat mechanics are also completely different than it was on v0.5.

thise game have no save ???
ok i understand in the szene fatal error XD.
And people pay money strangely for that .
You lost me on "unable to save" ... o_O:rolleyes: may return when you can :sneaky:
The public version can only save your character customisation, but the save system is in development on the private one. On the current private version, you can save your last checkpoint location, level and attributes, the only thing missing is the inventory and keeping the enemies that you killed dead (they are respawning). We will push a patch soon on this version with the save system fully functional.
We release the public versions when we have a new number after the "0", so if the current public version is the 0.5.1, when we release the 0.7.0, the version 0.6.2 will be available for everyone. Then you will have a save system fully functional =)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok i'll wait and cross fingers but when you think about it. Your in a community, some good some bad some love NTR "me" some hate it "others"... Some love RPMG "not me to much walking but i play some" And lay all the Ren'Py on me cause i just enjoy it No navigation, wrong room buttons etc but sometime or another we are all Beta testers lol
This is something new like another game which STRANGLES my computers CPU processors. "StationMaster" I play it took awhile to figure out and my FANS on my Alienware sound like a jet taking off but i play it none the less.
It looks really nice sorta a Fallout 4 meets Skyrim and hopefully fully modded LOL
Good Luck and i'll be looking for those Chang logs :D

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes