Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
is this where the saves are located? %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG
Yes!
That's where it's located =)

This is one of those games I really really look forward to buying once it is finished. Here's hoping it doesn't get stuck in patreon subscriber milking hell.
Although we don't have a deadline of when the full game will be completed since our ambitions are limited to how successful is our Patreon (it's expensive to sustain a team to work full time on the project). We already have plans to make both a steam page and our Patreon work together once we get to that point.

Reactions: asgir546

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
How much content do we get if we buy the game from the PATREON?
We are about to release in a few days the start of a new quest + New animations + improvements on the UI + another hairstyle redone to our patrons.

Basically our patrons are always one step ahead than the public version of the game, which is usually something between one and two months of development =)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Nice to see it still going strong; have not looked into it for a long time because well... lets head straight to the question: Is a big bust size still problematic? Not talking H-cup or bigger gargantuan; more in the way of D/double D?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Nice to see it still going strong; have not looked into it for a long time because well... lets head straight to the question: Is a big bust size still problematic? Not talking H-cup or bigger gargantuan; more in the way of D/double D?
This is the biggest size Kalyskah's breasts can go:
1633071075858.png

Reactions: Morkovv and szybki1

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Kalyskah, im really sorry if someone has already asked this question, can you bring this as early version or demo in steam? i have problem with patreon and my card, the only way for me to support you is through steam. I really like how passionate dev you guys are, not perfect but still trying to progress more.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry, but that's the max size they will ever get, even in a year from now.
:(
The rest of the game look to good to give up on that hope; also a lot of things could happen in a year. *gets ready to get rickrolled now :p *

Or even more a few years. I mean a few years ago a certain someone probably would easily proclaimed that Kalyskah would never be anything else but a simple sidescroller. ;)

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I got into the new version, and what can I say... the changes are great! From the new UI to the modifications to the world, the game is looking even finer. It bothered me that before Kalyskah was buried inside a vault that had large underground facilities yet was only a small hole in the rock of the mountain when she got out. Now, we really feel like we're leaving a ruin. The redesign of several clothing pieces brings balance and differentiation to the possible configurations.
All in all, the game is on a good path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I need a tutorial for the sex scenes, i always end tired in the demoness scene, please help!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I need a tutorial for the sex scenes, i always end tired in the demoness scene, please help!
We have plans to redo that whole sex system to make it more intuitive and have a better interface. So give us some time and we will try our best not to disappoint you =)

Can you guys please let us make it bigger...
Making them bigger would cause even more problems clipping problems to animations + we would have to manually go through every single armour piece and add the necessary morphs to make it work. It's really not feasible =(

Reactions: GucciGang69

Gh0stMaster10

Jul 7, 2021
I am stuck at the quest "Find a another to reach the other side of the hall" :/ Any tip please will be appreciate it!

NVM found the way. But I got this bug, is it reported ? Gonna send a footage.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes