BDB12354

Jun 20, 2019
Is there a list of the planned features the developers want/plan to add? i can see the current list of features but i cant find a mention of the planned?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is there a list of the planned features the developers want/plan to add? i can see the current list of features but i cant find a mention of the planned?
We have a list but we usually say them at the beginning of a semester so we can more realistically predict what can be accomplished because some things from our personal list might change and we prefer not to make a promise that we can't fulfill.

But in general, what we plan to do on the more technical side in the short future is:
-Crime system
-Vampire hunters system
-Improve sex simulator
-Improve combat
-A kinky club
-Skill-tree / Magic system
-Move on with the main plot

Reactions: Ssato243
Oct 9, 2021
Is there any way to transfer old saves to a newer version?

Implementing something like a 'data save' to restore old saves would be convenient. Other than that, this is a solid game with lots of features to keep one entertained for hours.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is there any way to transfer old saves to a newer version?

Implementing something like a 'data save' to restore old saves would be convenient. Other than that, this is a solid game with lots of features to keep one entertained for hours.
Older saves are usually well translated between versions of the game. We just made the versions before the review of the open-world unplayable for the future patches because the world completely changed and also a few conditions to conclude quests. If people could load the saves before the review on the open world, they would spawn under the ground because the terrain changed completely. But having this happening a few times during the pre-pre-pre-alpha phase of a game is normal, take a look on Baldur's Gate 3 and you'll see that something similar happened there.

Oct 9, 2021
Older saves are usually well translated between versions of the game. We just made the versions before the review of the open-world unplayable for the future patches because the world completely changed and also a few conditions to conclude quests. If people could load the saves before the review on the open world, they would spawn under the ground because the terrain changed completely. But having this happening a few times during the pre-pre-pre-alpha phase of a game is normal, take a look on Baldur's Gate 3 and you'll see that something similar happened there.
Thank you for the reply. I can see how that could cause complications.

I may have sounded critical in my enquiry, which was not intended. As for replaying it, well that doesn't matter if there is new or updated content to find. Each playthrough I've had a lot of fun and I really enjoy the scavenging/looting aspect of it, as I like collecting items for my character. I haven't played since the last update so I'm sure there will be new things to find!

You've got a unique premise and the foundations of one unique RPG adult game. So, thank you for that.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Thank you for the reply. I can see how that could cause complications.

I may have sounded critical in my enquiry, which was not intended. As for replaying it, well that doesn't matter if there is new or updated content to find. Each playthrough I've had a lot of fun and I really enjoy the scavenging/looting aspect of it, as I like collecting items for my character. I haven't played since the last update so I'm sure there will be new things to find!

You've got a unique premise and the foundations of one unique RPG adult game. So, thank you for that.
thank you very much =D

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
what is't to beest a sir 'r to beest a vampire. But non the lasteth, its a valorous action game, but f'r a sir yond seeks a pleasure, one cannot findeth t h're. Most excit'ment i hadst wast in the begging but nay pleasure, not yet this early in the past and so f'r mine own final answ'r:
-looks: 4/5
-mechanic (control,fighting. ): 3/5
-fap: 1/5
-st'ry: 3/5
ov'ral game:
3/5

Cardioslam

Sep 19, 2018
thank you very much =D
Hi! May i ask u? Should we wait for better appearance customisation system? I'm talking about body shape. Coz now we can change only boobs size and its not very much... :(
May u let us change butt, waist/belly, better boobs shape, may be legs and arms muscular... please
Coz now proto seems not so sexy as she can be ;D
BTW Sorry for bad english :(

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Hello everyone, I am strongly interested in this game which has everything to interest me but unfortunately my pc is not powerful enough
I would like to know if there is a walkthrough video of this game available somewhere?

Reactions: korkmaz1

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hi! May i ask u? Should we wait for better appearance customisation system? I'm talking about body shape. Coz now we can change only boobs size and its not very much... :(
May u let us change butt, waist/belly, better boobs shape, may be legs and arms muscular... please
Coz now proto seems not so sexy as she can be ;D
BTW Sorry for bad english :(
We plan to add things like tattoos, muscle normal maps and so on, but not anything related to changing the body size or other deeper changes because this would require us to create a lot of new morphs to the character's clothes.

Hello everyone, I am strongly interested in this game which has everything to interest me but unfortunately my pc is not powerful enough
I would like to know if there is a walkthrough video of this game available somewhere?
There isn't any official walkthrough but I found on the internet a video that someone else did. It's on youtube so they won't show any of the erotic content but it might be worth checking how the story is so far =)

It's been awhile since I checked up on this game. How much is here?
Well, checking the video I just posted, it seems that there is something around 3:40h of gameplay so far =)
We are adding more quests every month!

what is't to beest a sir 'r to beest a vampire. But non the lasteth, its a valorous action game, but f'r a sir yond seeks a pleasure, one cannot findeth t h're. Most excit'ment i hadst wast in the begging but nay pleasure, not yet this early in the past and so f'r mine own final answ'r:
-looks: 4/5
-mechanic (control,fighting. ): 3/5
-fap: 1/5
-st'ry: 3/5
ov'ral game:
3/5
Ohh I understand that the story is quite confusing at the moment. We plan to release a new prologue next year, but this will take a while to be done because we'll be working on the prologue in parallel with adding more quests to the open-world so we won't have any downtime in the game development. Feel free to check the game again somewhere around may or june of next year because by then we'll probably have released the new prologue and a lot more content that will advance the plotline of the Vicious Seed, which is a curse that Kalyskah will be trying to lift.

Reactions: Argonauz

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
A bit of what's coming next:

We are working on wings for one of our NPCs:
1637305925959.png

New clothes are coming

this is a set that once we do the ragged version, will substitute the current rags Kaly wear at the beginning of the game. The 'normal' version will be what Kalyskah will be wearing at the new prologue:
1637306001284.png

Some BDSM action when we introduce the Puppeteers club within this or the next month:

1637306048869.png
1637306074174.png 1637306103474.png 1637306103474.png 1637306118601.png

These pictures were taken in blender, so the final animation will look different once we add them to Unreal Engine.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
We plan to add things like tattoos, muscle normal maps and so on, but not anything related to changing the body size or other deeper changes because this would require us to create a lot of new morphs to the character's clothes.
Sad to have only such a semi flexible Unreal Main Branch workflow at hand indeed and engine resources left idling.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Any news?
We have recently released the newest patron version. But we are having some issues that we are about to fix on the next release more or less around next Friday. Then we'll release a public version on the last week of december.
it's taking a while for us to release another public version because we are working on new features and with them, comes a lot of bugs, so we prefer to test it well to avoid too many problems.

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
We have recently released the newest patron version. But we are having some issues that we are about to fix on the next release more or less around next Friday. Then we'll release a public version on the last week of december.
it's taking a while for us to release another public version because we are working on new features and with them, comes a lot of bugs, so we prefer to test it well to avoid too many problems.
AAA developers could learn much from you and your team's dedication to bug fixing - particularly when you consider some recent high profile disasters (sorry Amazon & CD Projekt Red) launches!

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
AAA developers could learn much from you and your team's dedication to bug fixing - particularly when you consider some recent high profile disasters (sorry Amazon & CD Projekt Red) launches!
I agree. I currently pledge to several content creators and this game is at the top of my list. They've consistently done a great job adding content, fixing bugs and keeping supporters appraised of progress.

I'd say that many indie adult game makers could learn a thing or two from this team.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes