You can check the changelog .

And download the latest demo .

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone!
We have a new Public Release!

You can check the changelog .

And download the latest demo .
You know, it isn't that much of a pain for French keyboards, and I speak from firsthand experience. There're so few games that are natively compatible with it that you just adapt yourself and don't think about it once you're accustomed with the weird placing of the keys.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
what is't to beest a sir 'r to beest a vampire. But non the lasteth, its a valorous action game, but f'r a sir yond seeks a pleasure, one cannot findeth t h're. Most excit'ment i hadst wast in the begging but nay pleasure, not yet this early in the past and so f'r mine own final answ'r:
-looks: 4/5
-mechanic (control,fighting. ): 3/5
-fap: 1/5
-st'ry: 3/5
ov'ral game:
3/5
Is this fake shakespearian English? Kindly try true shakespearian English if you want people to understand.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
the only sad part that it's only work on win 10 ... and i don't know why
like even microsoft is making win 11 now, and you can't just jump to a new software just by hearing that it's came up
still if you think abut it PS 2 for keybords are way better than USB ( i will leave it there , if you understand what i am saying ) .
fuck it i will say it ... win 7 is better than win 10 the only deff is win 10 got a robot and win 7 don't .
+ all i see now is microsoft selling adS by making win 10 and then starting on win 11 not only that but for laptops too ... 1 of my friends bought a laptop win 2g ram ... you can't run win 10 on a laptop with 2Gram still if you formated the laptop to win 7, nothing will work bluetooth wifi usb .... nothing . my point that if you understand me ... don't jump to a new thing that just came up .... what abut apple you say , no comment (( they are the worst when it's come to fix or buy )) back in 2011 there phones did not had bluetooth to send or get something from someone,and i don't even know if they did or did not add that yet.
for me and for the 99% of pepole i know they won't change to win 10 till win 7 die ... like realy die ... like the death of xp .

feels better now :p

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
any new scene or just fixes and improvements
There's a new scene indeed, the introduction to the puppeteers. But right now the sex scene is a mixture of cutscene with the toysystem (sex simulator). A different approach we are experimenting to make things a little faster. But note that the sex simulator is not on it's final state and there's a lot of improvements that will be done in the future.

Love this game :love:

It really has so much potential and is a breath of fresh air around the mass of usual type games on here.
Plus...a sexy female vamp protagonist, rpg elements and gothic theme, what's not to love :devilish:
Thank you very much! I can see by your profile picture that it does seem like we have a lot in common!

You know, it isn't that much of a pain for French keyboards, and I speak from firsthand experience. There're so few games that are natively compatible with it that you just adapt yourself and don't think about it once you're accustomed with the weird placing of the keys.
Thanks for understanding! But we still want to make it easier for our french players =D

like even microsoft is making win 11 now, and you can't just jump to a new software just by hearing that it's came up
still if you think abut it PS 2 for keybords are way better than USB ( i will leave it there , if you understand what i am saying ) .
fuck it i will say it ... win 7 is better than win 10 the only deff is win 10 got a robot and win 7 don't .
+ all i see now is microsoft selling adS by making win 10 and then starting on win 11 not only that but for laptops too ... 1 of my friends bought a laptop win 2g ram ... you can't run win 10 on a laptop with 2Gram still if you formated the laptop to win 7, nothing will work bluetooth wifi usb .... nothing . my point that if you understand me ... don't jump to a new thing that just came up .... what abut apple you say , no comment (( they are the worst when it's come to fix or buy )) back in 2011 there phones did not had bluetooth to send or get something from someone,and i don't even know if they did or did not add that yet.
for me and for the 99% of pepole i know they won't change to win 10 till win 7 die ... like realy die ... like the death of xp .

You can try to play in windows 7 by using directx 11, but yeah, unreal engine does not support windows 7 anymore, not even Microsoft does. So it's hard for us to keep trying to make the game compatible with it =(

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
i have to play it on low on everything even if i have nothing else on it crashes
I'm sorry to hear it... But yeah, since we are using a lot of edge things on unreal engine and the code is not fully optimized yet, the game does require a potent computer to run smoothly =(

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
We just release a quick update where Akrasiel will get her wings during gallery scenes as well, you can check the details .

1640141840741.png
1640141898412.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: yuliawitch

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can my laptop actually play this though? I have an HP laptop with a Ryzen 7 4700 with 8 GB of RAM.

bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
Shops seem to be bugged, when selling something another random item gets placed into the seller inventory
and im unable to buy anything or rather i can buy, it takes the gold but the items dont go into player inventory

Would be cool to be able to wear Akrasiel wings, just for fun in this demo/testing phase

Also question are boots/footwear getting there own slot, separated from legs as i see a foot slot in the inventory for it so just wondered

Always thought ankle chain would have been nice at the start, just a broken anklet like chain cuff one one ankle
And maybe a wrist chain with physics, could be from the chains you see her chained up with in the intro

Last note the could the bare chest armor(the one with the armor on one side) be made a hand slot so we can wear any top with it like how you see the npcs doing
You could just make some tops disable the hand slot that would clip. Would be nice so the ring you can keep from the quest(if your sneaky) is on one hand and the hand armor is on the other

Last edited:

HyperTeHK

Mar 21, 2021

Where could you possible buy a laptop with 2GB of ram New. And if it isnt new w7 should have worked if you loaded all the drivers. Sound like a rippoff or fraud

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
thought I would be unhappy without a leg slider, those are thick legs, but they look great. crushing on kaly, classiest h-game woman around

Reactions: Kalyskah

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
So... I'm early on in the game, have to go to the Inn at night to ask if there's anything usual
Ran around, grabbed the An Alchemists Antics, and discovered I can't complete it because there's a river and no way past it between me and Rugdumph. And since it has a 24 hour limit... is it possible to get the Blood Idol AND complete Alchemists Antics in the 24 hour limit? Or did I just fuck myself over

EDIT: Ah, I haven't. It was really easy to get the ability to cross running water. If anyone else did the same thing I did and feels like they'll fail the Alchemist mission, don't worry, just do the Inn mission, and you'll cross water in no time.

Will say though a lot of Kalyskah's voice acting is top notch. I actually listen to the VO in this, and in literally every other game that has VO, I mute it. Kalyskah herself has literally the best VO in any 18+ western game I've played.

Last edited:

MicroCow

Nov 14, 2018
How complete/long is this game? I've just gotten out of the starting temple/dungeon - how much more content is there? Love what I've seen so far.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
for the puppeter quest, somehow i cant satisfied the customer (maybe im bad at minigames), do the quest ends there or there's a way to satisfied them?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes