bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I'm sorry to hear it... But yeah, since we are using a lot of edge things on unreal engine and the code is not fully optimized yet, the game does require a potent computer to run smoothly =(
If youre using Windows 10 you will always have a "BUGGED POTATO". It's bad!
Steam Marketshare... is nonsense, because Win10 is preinstalled on new Machines.

And what is the benefit of using Unreal Engine 4.25? Because it's newer? Maybe new Engine Bugs also?

I tell you something...

NEWER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!

What i don't understand is...the game development is not even finished and we jump from game engine to game engine which is not EVEN COMPATIBLE to the BASE OPERATING SYSTEM (Windows 7) where it was playable before.

When the Game is finished on Unreal Engine 7.x on WINDOWS 12 (new PC...tripple my specs) ....maybe i play it again.

It's a litte bit of joke ranting... (my first Windows Operating System was Win3.11 (for Workgroups)

Last edited:

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
download:
api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll

Copy to:
Kalyskah_RPG/Binaries

Kalyskah-Windows 7 here we go!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
- Bronwyn is sitting at the door of Loretta's pawnshop during the day but if you talk to him he tells you that that is his business, the brothel.
- Bronwyn's dialogue cuts out very quickly, there have no time to read it. Also the music and the sound cuts out as long as you have the options of his dialogue open.
I haven't paid attention (yet) to that Bronwynn, but since you refer to that character with "he", maybe the developpers should know that Bronwynn means "white breast" in Welsh and that, in Wales, Bronwynn (or rather the modern form Bronwen) is a fairly common girl's name, of course :)

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
also is that posible add bloodrayne hairstile into game? also is there some plans for dualwield? btw when u left kalyshkah castle the ruins floor shhowing textures chess field. is it because of video settings ?
i like new inventory menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yuliawitch

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Shops seem to be bugged, when selling something another random item gets placed into the seller inventory
and im unable to buy anything or rather i can buy, it takes the gold but the items dont go into player inventory

Would be cool to be able to wear Akrasiel wings, just for fun in this demo/testing phase

Also question are boots/footwear getting there own slot, separated from legs as i see a foot slot in the inventory for it so just wondered

Always thought ankle chain would have been nice at the start, just a broken anklet like chain cuff one one ankle
And maybe a wrist chain with physics, could be from the chains you see her chained up with in the intro

Last note the could the bare chest armor(the one with the armor on one side) be made a hand slot so we can wear any top with it like how you see the npcs doing
You could just make some tops disable the hand slot that would clip. Would be nice so the ring you can keep from the quest(if your sneaky) is on one hand and the hand armor is on the other
We had this bug while testing but we thought we fixed it. Is it version 0.18.8?

About footwear, yes, we will add them on a separate slot eventually.

We will think about the bare chest top suggestion, thanks!

About akrasiel wings, we don't have a few ideas but they might take a while

thought I would be unhappy without a leg slider, those are thick legs, but they look great. crushing on kaly, classiest h-game woman around
Hahaha!
Thanks!

First time ever i have found a (small tit tag) and it is a 9GB file:( nice artwork btw.

View attachment 1558569 View attachment 1558571
The game is quite big because it's an under development open world 3d RPG that we are doing in unreal engine

Where do I find the puppetter quest or how do I start it?
Knock on the door of a big building next to a square on top of the town, before you reach the castle

is there something with orc alchymist or its just for quest?
Not yet

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
also is that posible add bloodrayne hairstile into game? also is there some plans for dualwield? btw when u left kalyshkah castle the ruins floor shhowing textures chess field. is it because of video settings ?
i like new inventory menu.
We might add a short hairstyle that will be more straight than the curly one. Making it red might be close enough =D

bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
We had this bug while testing but we thought we fixed it. Is it version 0.18.8?

About footwear, yes, we will add them on a separate slot eventually.

We will think about the bare chest top suggestion, thanks!

About akrasiel wings, we don't have a few ideas but they might take a while
Yes im having the shop bug in 0.18.8

Also a bug iv seen in many builds now which you probably know of but ill mention it anyway
Some armors has issues when having breasts larger then there default size, equipping these armors will either reset breasts to there smallest setting or breasts will clip out through there armor. I see this happen with the seeker armors and the none seeker versions of it, it seems these armors have an issue with using the breast slider settings an will either override the setting or if it fails to do so the breasts will just clip through the armor

The wings could just be a back item like the cape and you could hide it in a chest somewhere on the map for us to find as a fun easter egg before adding a reason or purpose to it, just a fun cosmetic

And as a suggestion you could add a bunch of hidden chest all over the map with some of the rare or un obtainable armor in the game so we can find them(excluding everything we can buy because well we can buy them) or copies of armor like the ring so we can give the ring back in the quest but later find a copy in a hidden chest, or a copy of the ruined gown so we can fix our original one but also have a copy of the ruined one found in a chest

A treasure hunt is a nice way to get users to explore around the map and potentially find bugs with the terrain ect
Were less likely to explore around if we dont think there is anything there and have no reason to do so. Hiding lots chests about not knowing where they are gives plenty of reason to wonder around everywhere. Treasure hunts are fun even if your a vampire

I know you have a few chest about but more with cool things like the wings to fined would be awesome, these can later be removed or have there contense changed as you progress through the alphas adding new stuff

Also an idea to add a continus gameplay loop, by adding a notice board in town with a bounty quest
A simple system where you activate the notice board it spawns a random enemy in one of a few preset locations and gives you a compass marker, you kill the enemy it gives you gold and experience. You activate the noticeboard again it spawns another enemy rinse and repeat

Adding something like this sooner then later i think is much needed as atm once we finish all the specific quests theres noting to do, as there is no repeatable gameplay loop.

Just thinking of something extremely basic that can be setup within a day or two just an activator trigger and a random spawn pool that lets us as testers:

- Max out out levels by having an unlimited quest source

- max out our gold so we can buy all items eventually and future items in future updates

- you could use this system to test out new enemys and ai creatures ect before there implemented in the story by having them added to the spawn pool for the bounties. So characters and creatures can appear as a bounty before they appear in there proper location story wise, we can make sure there battle ready for then there story is added

- Eventually you could add every npc/character into the spawn pool so we can fight agents them so we can gove feedback on how strong we think they were and suggest improvements to a characters stats and abilities ect, It would let us help balance enemys and characters by being able to easily test fight agents everything

- Bounty's would seemingly be up Kalyshah's ally of things she would be willing to do from a story perspective, later down the line the quests can be made specific and make actual sense long after the major testing phase

- Its away to quickly add something to areas that dont have unique content, by putting a bounty spawn down, any new areas you have implemented but havnt added gameplay content to can just have a bounty spawn put down so it give the fancy new location a mini purpose till its properly used

- If you plan to add more weapons and stats the bounty quests will give us unlimited testing capability

Just think it would be worth having with the understanding thats it not meant to be a proper feature in its self, just as a quick and dirty debug-like testing ground wile also giving the game an easy unlimited quest system
Along with the other benefits i listed

Last edited:

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
I saw some posts about a BDSM dungeon a while back and I'm wondering if it's included yet or if there is some other BDSM content at least. Would be nice if someone who plays the game could answer this real quick.
I know there is a bdsm tag but tags are sometimes not really reliable.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I saw some posts about a BDSM dungeon a while back and I'm wondering if it's included yet or if there is some other BDSM content at least. Would be nice if someone who plays the game could answer this real quick.
I know there is a bdsm tag but tags are sometimes not really reliable.
It's in the process of being added. You can visit the place where the club is located and there is a small quest to get invited. But there isn't much content for it yet. The devs have some exciting plans for it and the bdsm content will be added little by little over the next couple updates.

Reactions: Crexox1337

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
Where could you possible buy a laptop with 2GB of ram New. And if it isnt new w7 should have worked if you loaded all the drivers. Sound like a rippoff or fraud
once i talk to my friend abut his laptop i will give you it's name AND it's code AND a link for it AND it's a new ... don't buy it tho ... it's a shit one . anyway a laptop for gaming or long hours works are bad and even it's get worst when it's come to heat ... i still have a PC from 2006 and it's runing better than any laptop i saw till now x3 it's price, and i use win7 sp1 on all my PCs .

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
where are savegames stored? ive looked around the game folder but i must be blind or its elsewhere..

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes