• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Am I dumbass or is the game bugged? Because after starting the game and the opening scene all I can do is go to worlds and talk to characters & all they do is say something and then nothing. How do I get to the sex scenes in the game?

JCCH18

Nov 9, 2021
:coffee: Android Port + Gallery Mod:

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
is there a mod to zoom out more like there is in kame paradise 2? if not can someone please make it
Here ya go.

Code:
Instructions:
Extract the contents of this zip file, to the root folder of the game. (Where the game EXE is).
Click yes to "Overwrite" files.  (If it doesn't ask to overwrite, then you didn't extract it to the correct place...)

Improvements:
-Time Machine remembers the last place you traveled.
-Time Machine arrows move the years in the correct direction.
-Sex scenes can be zoomed out more
-Some dialogue can be skipped faster by clicking 3 times to skip each portion.
-GALLERY can all be *temporarily* unlocked by press "U" on your Keyboard while in the first Gallery menu.
-GALLERY Sketches and CGs can be navigated through using Left/Right Arrow keys or A/D. No longer need to exit each image!
-Press "M" to toggle the game music On/Off
-Fixed some uncaught exceptions in the game...

Last edited:

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
Here ya go.

Code:
Instructions:
Extract the contents of this zip file, to the root folder of the game. (Where the game EXE is).
Click yes to "Overwrite" files.  (If it doesn't ask to overwrite, then you didn't extract it to the correct place...)

Improvements:
-GALLERY can all be *temporarily* unlocked by press "U" on your Keyboard while in the first Gallery menu.
I had a mod that muted the music. Remove the music and this will be perfect. Thanks.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Here ya go.

Code:
Instructions:

Improvements:
-GALLERY Sketches and CGs can be navigated through using Left/Right Arrow keys or A/D. No longer need to exit each image!
-Press "M" to toggle the game music On/Off
I'm actually gonna cum!
That's crazy t
hanks

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes