Real_TraKWhip

Jul 15, 2023
I'm starting work on modding Yamamoto's games. If any of you are interested in helping hmu at Real_TraKWhip#6959

I'm the same person running the Yamamoto Archive Discord, where we already have a channel dedicated to this.
All help is appreciated considering that we won't have another game for a while.

pft98

Apr 16, 2022
I'm starting work on modding Yamamoto's games. If any of you are interested in helping hmu at Real_TraKWhip#6959

I'm the same person running the Yamamoto Archive Discord, where we already have a channel dedicated to this.
All help is appreciated considering that we won't have another game for a while.
Any chances of a zoom out mod like the one in the 2nd game?

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021

On android as well?

JCCH18

Nov 9, 2021

Do you think you can release an uncensored Android version .

Reactions: JJ8

dt90

May 23, 2020

can you give us the link for that discord server?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes