kingtrip

Dec 22, 2022
So after you do the Kefla and Videl scenes for the first time, if you go back to them they'll ask if you want to play again and if you say yes, nothing happens. Is this a bug? Can it be patched?

Every other girl instead just redoes the story dialouge then you go into the scence.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I've been looking at the whole thread, I can't find a way to trigger either Freezer's quest, Cell's or Buu. I got the scene with Kefla/Caulifla and Cabba, the one without Cabba. The Videl one, both Pan's and N21. I'm stuck here and trying to write a walkthrough for y'all at the time. Could any of you tell me how to continue after that so I can finish the game and post the walkthrough here ?

kingtrip

Dec 22, 2022
I've been looking at the whole thread, I can't find a way to trigger either Freezer's quest, Cell's or Buu. I got the scene with Kefla/Caulifla and Cabba, the one without Cabba. The Videl one, both Pan's and N21. I'm stuck here and trying to write a walkthrough for y'all at the time. Could any of you tell me how to continue after that so I can finish the game and post the walkthrough here ?
You have to die, and go into Yama's house, he'll send you to hell, because your Roshi, and then you can talk to Freezer and Cell. Find the the Cell juniors, Go to the Sayain planet to steal Dodoria's lipstick he stole from 1st form freezer.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
You have to die, and go into Yama's house, he'll send you to hell, because your Roshi, and then you can talk to Freezer and Cell. Find the the Cell juniors, Go to the Sayain planet to steal Dodoria's lipstick he stole from 1st form freezer.
Thanks man !

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I tried making a small walkthrough for y'all ^^

- Go to year 750 (with the tower minigame)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Beat the boss : (Scissors / Rock / Rock for those who didn't check the campire before), and pick the 3rd jar from the right, you'll get Holy Water
- Go to year 774, talk to Gohan to start the great saiyaman quest
- Go to year 774-B, talk to Bulma, and she'll tell you you need the gloves, shorts and helmet :
- Give all of these to Bulma, and speak to her again for an extra scene (you die tho)
- Go see Gohan at year 774, give him the suit -> Scene with Videl.

- Then go to year 785, talk to Pan outside, and then go in the capsule corp, in the garden part at the top right -> Scene with Pan and Giro.

- If you go back to 785 after that, you can also cross Kame Sennin from 785. If you talk to him, you can go back to this same place as him -> Scene with Pan.

- Go to year 767, travel the pit of sandFish (easy way I found is to go straight to the left side, then wait for the shadows to move and get to safety). From here, there will be a sandfish on the right to dodge (same, just time it well) and you'll enter Gero's lab.
- Beat Gero (if you didn't catch the hint on the right before entering the lab, Do rock 2 times).
- And answer his quizz :
- Then you will need the remote to have the scene with N21. You should be in heaven at this point in the game. So I suggest that you go to Enma's office (straight up after dying) and go to hell.
- Here, talk to Freezer and Cell to start both their quest. Go to the bottom and talk to the Ogres to go back to paradise.

- Go to year 737, and steal the lipstick from Dodoria (just speak to him and steal)
- Then go to search for the 5 Cell JR :
- Go back to year 774-B, and talk to Bulma's father at Capsule Corp, Listen to his whole dialogue (always say yes to "Do I continue") until he gives you the remote. And find the cell Jr at the top left of the city.
- Then go to 774 and find the one in the bushes, above Videl, and in 774-C to find the one under Piccolo.
- Go back to year 767, and find the last 2, first one is in the sandfish pit, behind a rock, and the last at the lab, then get the -> Scene with N21.

- Go to year 738, talk to Jaco and steal his ship, visit Kefla Onsen, talk to them and come back after (you can visit Kame Palace in the meantime and come back) to spy on them -> Scene with Kefla Caulifla and Cabba.
- Talk to them after that, and they'll ask the Earrings (Potalas)
- To get them, go to year 774-C and talk to Kibito, say yes to be teleported. Then talk to Shin, and free the sword thanks to the Holy Water you got before.
- Old Kaio will ask you to get pictures of Bulma, to do so, travel back to Year 774-B, and talk to Shapner (Blonde guy who crushes on Videl), and steal his camera.
- Go to year 749, minigame with Bulma
- Give them to the Old Kaio, and get the potalas.
- Go back to year 738, take Jaco's spaceship, go to Kefla's Onsen, talk to the girls : -> Scene with Caulifla.

- Now you can either die, or you can look at year 774-B for the bunny that Maron is looking for (go speak to 18 to trigger the quest. The bunny is at the bottom right of the city). Get your small scene, and go back to hell by talking to Enma.
- Talk to Freezer and Cell to finish their quest, go back to heaven and travel to year "?!"
- From here, you have to go through Dabra who spits rocks at you. Tips here is to stop when he appears, because he targets where you are going, not where you actually are.
- After doing that, go to the city and get killed by Buu and Babidi.

- Travel to year 774-C, ask Kibito to teleport you, and steal Mr Satan's dog.
- Then proceed to go back to year "?!" and talk back to Buu with the dog, he'll kill Babidi. THEN leave the city by going back where you spawned to get back to the ship.

- Die again (to whoever you want) and go back to hell, there Babidi will open the Majin door for you.
- Travel the maze (which is fairly simple, just go up as much as you can) and beat Bojack (do 3 Rocks)
- Continue until you get the -> Scene with his wife

- Travel to year 774-C, get teleported by Kibito, go down and follow the path to find Buu, beat him :
- Scene with Supreme Female Kai

I hope this will help people, spent 3hours trying to figure it out myself ! Good Luck !

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Says to be continued by the end, so hoping certain gals finally get a dicking. Videl and Bra only got BJ's. And the only one that got double the action was poor Cabba xD. Roshi's gotta step up and get like 2 milfs at once.

Like go to a Future Bulma timeline with the remote to threaten Future 18, then bone both of em :devilish:

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Says to be continued by the end, so hoping certain gals finally get a dicking. Videl and Bra only got BJ's. And the only one that got double the action was poor Cabba xD. Roshi's gotta step up and get like 2 milfs at once.

Like go to a Future Bulma timeline with the remote to threaten Future 18, then bone both of em :devilish:
i think at some point he said his next will be Bulma Adventure 4

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's fine, just a question of what timeline he'll do. Cuz the last covered Namek, so presumably Cell is next. So scenes with 16, 17, 18, and 3 forms of Cell maybe? Oh and probably a Cell Jr gangbang xD. Though I wouldn't mind a scene where she bones Trunks before knowing who he is :p

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
Bu
Bulma Adventure 4 is next, he said it himself. Likelyhood it'll be the android saga. So we can expect to see bulma getting with Trunks, Gero, 17, 16 and Cell among a few others as well. Hopefully he can end it better or set it up properly to a potential final part to the series

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
For the next Kame Paradise who do you think the divine LI will be? Seeing as how we got Vados for 2 & West kai for 3 it might be Supreme Kai of Time next

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
For the next Kame Paradise who do you think the divine LI will be? Seeing as how we got Vados for 2 & West kai for 3 it might be Supreme Kai of Time next
I want it to be supreme kai of time, in both adult and her normal form. We'll most likely see Gt 18 or Videl, Marron, Gine, Brianne maybe, prob some variation of bulma and majin 21?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I want it to be supreme kai of time, in both adult and her normal form. We'll most likely see Gt 18 or Videl, Marron, Gine, Brianne maybe, prob some variation of bulma and majin 21?
Hoping for the same girls for the next Kame Paradise. Hopefully Towa is included too.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I tried making a small walkthrough for y'all ^^

- Go to year 750 (with the tower minigame)
- Beat the boss : (Scissors / Rock / Rock for those who didn't check the campire before), and pick the 3rd jar from the right, you'll get Holy Water
- Go to year 774, talk to Gohan to start the great saiyaman quest
- Go to year 774-B, talk to Bulma, and she'll tell you you need the gloves, shorts and helmet :
- Give all of these to Bulma, and speak to her again for an extra scene (you die tho)
- Go see Gohan at year 774, give him the suit -> Scene with Videl.

- Then go to year 785, talk to Pan outside, and then go in the capsule corp, in the garden part at the top right -> Scene with Pan and Giro.

- If you go back to 785 after that, you can also cross Kame Sennin from 785. If you talk to him, you can go back to this same place as him -> Scene with Pan.

- Go to year 767, travel the pit of sandFish (easy way I found is to go straight to the left side, then wait for the shadows to move and get to safety). From here, there will be a sandfish on the right to dodge (same, just time it well) and you'll enter Gero's lab.
- Beat Gero (if you didn't catch the hint on the right before entering the lab, Do rock 2 times).
- And answer his quizz :
- Then you will need the remote to have the scene with N21. You should be in heaven at this point in the game. So I suggest that you go to Enma's office (straight up after dying) and go to hell.
- Here, talk to Freezer and Cell to start both their quest. Go to the bottom and talk to the Ogres to go back to paradise.

- Go to year 737, and steal the lipstick from Dodoria (just speak to him and steal)
- Then go to search for the 5 Cell JR :
- Go back to year 774-B, and talk to Bulma's father at Capsule Corp, Listen to his whole dialogue (always say yes to "Do I continue") until he gives you the remote. And find the cell Jr at the top left of the city.
- Then go to 774 and find the one in the bushes, above Videl, and in 774-C to find the one under Piccolo.
- Go back to year 767, and find the last 2, first one is in the sandfish pit, behind a rock, and the last at the lab, then get the -> Scene with N21.

- Go to year 738, talk to Jaco and steal his ship, visit Kefla Onsen, talk to them and come back after (you can visit Kame Palace in the meantime and come back) to spy on them -> Scene with Kefla Caulifla and Cabba.
- Talk to them after that, and they'll ask the Earrings (Potalas)
- To get them, go to year 774-C and talk to Kibito, say yes to be teleported. Then talk to Shin, and free the sword thanks to the Holy Water you got before.
- Old Kaio will ask you to get pictures of Bulma, to do so, travel back to Year 774-B, and talk to Shapner (Blonde guy who crushes on Videl), and steal his camera.
- Go to year 749, minigame with Bulma
- Give them to the Old Kaio, and get the potalas.
- Go back to year 738, take Jaco's spaceship, go to Kefla's Onsen, talk to the girls : -> Scene with Caulifla.

- Now you can either die, or you can look at year 774-B for the bunny that Maron is looking for (go speak to 18 to trigger the quest. The bunny is at the bottom right of the city). Get your small scene, and go back to hell by talking to Enma.
- Talk to Freezer and Cell to finish their quest, go back to heaven and travel to year "?!"
- From here, you have to go through Dabra who spits rocks at you. Tips here is to stop when he appears, because he targets where you are going, not where you actually are.
- After doing that, go to the city and get killed by Buu and Babidi.

- Travel to year 774-C, ask Kibito to teleport you, and steal Mr Satan's dog.
- Then proceed to go back to year "?!" and talk back to Buu with the dog, he'll kill Babidi.

- Die again (to whoever you want) and go back to hell, there Babidi will open the Majin door for you.
- Travel the maze (which is fairly simple, just go up as much as you can) and beat Bojack (do 3 Rocks)
- Continue until you get the -> Scene with his wife

- Travel to year 774-C, get teleported by Kibito, go down and follow the path to find Buu, beat him :
- Scene with Supreme Female Kai

I hope this will help people, spent 3hours trying to figure it out myself ! Good Luck !
So I gave Buu the dog and he killed Babidi, but I'm stuck there. There's no way back to the ship and nothing to kill me. Buu just says the dog is smarter than him... what am I missing?

Reactions: jfps
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes