Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I tried making a small walkthrough for y'all ^^

- Go to year 750 (with the tower minigame)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Beat the boss : (Scissors / Rock / Rock for those who didn't check the campire before), and pick the 3rd jar from the right, you'll get Holy Water
- Go to year 774, talk to Gohan to start the great saiyaman quest
- Go to year 774-B, talk to Bulma, and she'll tell you you need the gloves, shorts and helmet :
- Give all of these to Bulma, and speak to her again for an extra scene (you die tho)
- Go see Gohan at year 774, give him the suit -> Scene with Videl.

- Then go to year 785, talk to Pan outside, and then go in the capsule corp, in the garden part at the top right -> Scene with Pan and Giro.

- If you go back to 785 after that, you can also cross Kame Sennin from 785. If you talk to him, you can go back to this same place as him -> Scene with Pan.

- Go to year 767, travel the pit of sandFish (easy way I found is to go straight to the left side, then wait for the shadows to move and get to safety). From here, there will be a sandfish on the right to dodge (same, just time it well) and you'll enter Gero's lab.
- Beat Gero (if you didn't catch the hint on the right before entering the lab, Do rock 2 times).
- And answer his quizz :
- Then you will need the remote to have the scene with N21. You should be in heaven at this point in the game. So I suggest that you go to Enma's office (straight up after dying) and go to hell.
- Here, talk to Freezer and Cell to start both their quest. Go to the bottom and talk to the Ogres to go back to paradise.

- Go to year 737, and steal the lipstick from Dodoria (just speak to him and steal)
- Then go to search for the 5 Cell JR :
- Go back to year 774-B, and talk to Bulma's father at Capsule Corp, Listen to his whole dialogue (always say yes to "Do I continue") until he gives you the remote. And find the cell Jr at the top left of the city.
- Then go to 774 and find the one in the bushes, above Videl, and in 774-C to find the one under Piccolo.
- Go back to year 767, and find the last 2, first one is in the sandfish pit, behind a rock, and the last at the lab, then get the -> Scene with N21.

- Go to year 738, talk to Jaco and steal his ship, visit Kefla Onsen, talk to them and come back after (you can visit Kame Palace in the meantime and come back) to spy on them -> Scene with Kefla Caulifla and Cabba.
- Talk to them after that, and they'll ask the Earrings (Potalas)
- To get them, go to year 774-C and talk to Kibito, say yes to be teleported. Then talk to Shin, and free the sword thanks to the Holy Water you got before.
- Old Kaio will ask you to get pictures of Bulma, to do so, travel back to Year 774-B, and talk to Shapner (Blonde guy who crushes on Videl), and steal his camera.
- Go to year 749, minigame with Bulma
- Give them to the Old Kaio, and get the potalas.
- Go back to year 738, take Jaco's spaceship, go to Kefla's Onsen, talk to the girls : -> Scene with Caulifla.

- Now you can either die, or you can look at year 774-B for the bunny that Maron is looking for (go speak to 18 to trigger the quest. The bunny is at the bottom right of the city). Get your small scene, and go back to hell by talking to Enma.
- Talk to Freezer and Cell to finish their quest, go back to heaven and travel to year "?!"
- From here, you have to go through Dabra who spits rocks at you. Tips here is to stop when he appears, because he targets where you are going, not where you actually are.
- After doing that, go to the city and get killed by Buu and Babidi.

- Travel to year 774-C, ask Kibito to teleport you, and steal Mr Satan's dog.
- Then proceed to go back to year "?!" and talk back to Buu with the dog, he'll kill Babidi. THEN leave the city by going back where you spawned to get back to the ship.

- Die again (to whoever you want) and go back to hell, there Babidi will open the Majin door for you.
- Travel the maze (which is fairly simple, just go up as much as you can) and beat Bojack (do 3 Rocks)
- Continue until you get the -> Scene with his wife

- Travel to year 774-C, get teleported by Kibito, go down and follow the path to find Buu, beat him :
- Scene with Supreme Female Kai

I hope this will help people, spent 3hours trying to figure it out myself ! Good Luck !
"If you go back to 785 after that, you can also cross Kame Sennin from 785. If you talk to him, you can go back to this same place as him -> Scene with Pan." << i dont get itthis part

and how to find cell JR?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can someone upload their game here cause this game is so annoying to play
Yeah I enjoy the art and idea even tho it lacks longer and more sex scenes but the gameplay is really tedious and exhausting even it’s not that hard…took me like about… 3 hours to finish? Anyway sorry but deleted the game already waiting the dev does more 18 x roshi comics

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah I enjoy the art and idea even tho it lacks longer and more sex scenes but the gameplay is really tedious and exhausting even it’s not that hard…took me like about… 3 hours to finish? Anyway sorry but deleted the game already waiting the dev does more 18 x roshi comics
Wow you're waaay faster than me.
Ive had to play the whole afternoon and a little bit of the night to get it all completed.

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
The game probably took me 2 hours to complete. Wasn't really too hard, the only time I struggled was the korin tower minigame but it can be done easily by going all the way to the botttom

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

RushSkies

Jun 28, 2022
Honestly the weakest out of all the Kame Paradise games, very bad and tedious gameplay and I still do not understand why it's specific girls each game and not just the previous girls to fuck + the new ones.

Reactions: Tio Zuck

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
Honestly the weakest out of all the Kame Paradise games, very bad and tedious gameplay and I still do not understand why it's specific girls each game and not just the previous girls to fuck + the new ones.
Honestly think the first one is the weakest. Also having the previous girls + more would be too much, especially if they get new scenes. Also the fact its a different roshi each time.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I think just the obscure girls kinds feel like wasted space, I rather take 1 android 18 scene over 20 Zangya scenes.

Reactions: JJ8
Oct 12, 2018
Okay so i made a little comparison between KP2 and KP3 and rated them since i honestly felt quite disappointed with the third game. Don't get me wrong, the art is spectacular as always and he's even improved it since his last game. But everything else about the game just feels... Lackluster i suppose.
Disclaimer
This isn't a review, i haven't touched the actual gameplay (Yuck) and i'm not gonna so gameplay is not rated.

[+] Is point Given | [-] is point taken | [O] is no point.
Kame Paradise 2

7 Characters with 2 Bulma variations [+]

Chi-Chi - 2 scenes. Finish is really good [++]
Bunny Bulma - 2 scenes with 1 variation and internal. Finish is really good [++]
Fasha - 2 scenes. Finish is good. [++]
Beach Bulma - 3 scenes with internal. Finish is pretty good... Or it would be if it didn't fade into the sky. [+]
18 - 2 scenes plus internal. Finish is pretty good. [++]
Ranfan - 2 scenes with internal. Finish is nice [++]
Bra - 2 Scenes with 3 Variations. Finish is quite good [++]
Vados - 3 Scenes. Finish is REALLY good [++]

I think this was the first game where he implemented the zoom feature. [-]
Scenes start partially zoomed in [-]
Gallery Instantly goes into action (No convo at beginning except Vados) [+]

Overall - 15

Kame Paradise 3

8 Characters but 2 of them are in 1 scene [O]

Caulifla and Kale - 3 scenes (Just handjob so pretty lame IMO) Finish is neat but it's just the third scene with semen. Doesn't happen with Roshi (Nitpick but still) [O]
Zangya - 2 Scenes plus Internal. Finish scene is good but it's zoomed in too much. [+]
Android 21 - 2 scenes. Compared to Vados (since their scenes are both boobjobs) it's just not as good IMO (Which is sad cause she's my fav from this selection). Finish scene is nice but the cumming part is weird and looks cheaply tacked on [+]
Kefla - 3 Scenes with internal. Finish is good but dissapointing since they separate. [+]
Pan - 3 scenes with roshi Plus internal. Finish is nice. 2 scenes alone plus robot internal. Finish looks like pee [+++]
Videl - 3 scenes Plus 2 variations. Finish is nice [++]
Mohawk Kai - 2 Scenes with internal. Finish is nice even though it's just Vados's Finish from the second game. Ironically, She's my least fav girl in this selection (Having never heard of her) but i think i like her scenes the most. [++]

Scenes start fully zoomed out [+]
He implemented the zoom feature again despite people not liking it [--]
Gallery always starts and ends with convo which sometimes can take relatively long considering it's supposed to be a gallery. [-]

Overall - 8

All the start scenes before the action are good so no rating for those.
I gave KP2 a point for characters because I'm pretty sure most people would be fine with a Kame Paradise game that's just a bunch of Bulma variations. Meanwhile KP2 had 8 unique scenes with 7 girls while KP3 had 8 girls (with 2 together) and only 7 unique scenes.

All in all, my point is i can't think of anything i didn't like about KP2 except ofcourse the zoom feature. Meanwhile, as i mentioned KP3 Seems lackluster in comparison except for the art.

Honestly if he would just cut down on the lameass gameplay he could focus more on the art, animation and story department. But apparently the gameplay is longer than Kame Paradise 2?

(I don't usually do this since i hate interacting with people but i hope atleast someone agrees, Toodles)

Last edited:

Zasaan

Nov 16, 2021
Just a tip for anyone still playing this.

Both Goten and Dabura shoot their projectiles a bit further ahead in the same direction that you're facing. I think the point is to hit you while you're walking but that also means if you stay still when they appear they will never hit you, so don't try to dodge.

binglejuice

Jan 15, 2022
Where's the 7th sketch? (First Pan scene with regular Master Roshi) I'm having a *real* hard time at trying to find it. 1677645652183.png

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes