songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
If anyone is having trouble climbing the tower, you can just go right to the bottom of the tower as the animaiton plays and you shouldn't get hit. That's how I did it.

Reactions: testtauren

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Beautiful dbz art talent wasted on a shitty ass "gameplay" game. Yamamoto needs to give us a nice Master Roshi harem doujin or go back to the first kame paradise game where the gameplay is more basic and simple.

Reactions: ViihX

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i get the idea of fuckin the girls of this universe but hey come on...why the grandpa??? it´s a turnoff to play a halfdead as mc...

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
first one of these I just registry edited to get the scenes for. not many characters I care about + the scenes are a bit lacking compared to older releases.

Reactions: tightbuns

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
i get the idea of fuckin the girls of this universe but hey come on...why the grandpa??? it´s a turnoff to play a halfdead as mc...
Because Roshi is a pervert, and also drank from the elixer of life or whatever so will live essentially forever as long as he's not kileld.
Roshi is the resident sexual molester, he's in canon shrunk down to watch Bulma pee and tried to rape Launch when Goku knocked her out before Goku interrupted him.
Roshi is the best protagonist for this game.

Reactions: JJ8 and Grinch008

SuddenImpact3

Jun 28, 2022
I'm not one to kinkshame, but whatever you're into man. I'd prefer more /ss/ myself though, Yamamoto was on the right track in the last bulma game where she was playing around with Gohan.
He's going to continue that scene with Gohan in Bulma Adventure 4 supposedly. Also, I'm indifferent but I get the feeling you're not the only one, since his doujin with Bulma and Goku "Sex in Bath" sold more than any other doujin he's made this far, at least three times as much as his prior highest sold doujin

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes