shakawaka

Sep 5, 2017
I did cell and frieza's quests and died for buu, but Kibito doesn't take me to Supreme Kai Wolrd, were is this damn dog . . .

EliteBands

Oct 7, 2019
How come I can interact with all the npc's but I don't get any options to click anything? For example the kai in the tourney arena. Im on a MAC btw.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
was hoping for more scenes, seems bit jipped this time, personally didn't want Pan included rather liked to see older Bulma, full sex scene with Chichi would been cool. Android 21 was disappointing only titty fuck, lame

hope they bring out uncensored version later like they did with second game

Mar 31, 2022
I've extracted the images & made GIFs out of all the H-scenes. Enjoy~
*Spoiler Warning*

Caulifla.png Kale.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kefla.png

KaioWest.png

N21.png

Pan.png

Videl 1.png

Zangya.png

And... That's all.

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You know, I understand Yamamoto wanted to do a game without Bulma...but since he's stealing her time machine, I think it'd add insult to energy for Roshi to rape Bulma too. A younger version, steals her time machine to have sex with her as a teen, etc.
Small disappointment, but definitely understand why she's not in.
I mean we still see Young Bulma naked showering and even have an interactive minigame taking pictures of her, plus you can interact with her after getting the Saiyaman outfit to get a butt groping scene but it leads to a... tragic end.

@RouletteRaids82
you're the man. I almost wish you did the internal X-Ray shot for Zangya tho, even though it's a reused asset throughout his last couple games; just thought it was funny that they actually made the insides of her vagina purple lol

Reactions: kingtrip
Mar 31, 2022
I mean we still see Young Bulma naked showering and even have an interactive minigame taking pictures of her, plus you can interact with her after getting the Saiyaman outfit to get a butt groping scene but it leads to a... tragic end.

@RouletteRaids82
you're the man. I almost wish you did the internal X-Ray shot for Zangya tho, even though it's a reused asset throughout his last couple games; just thought it was funny that they actually made the insides of her vagina purple lol
I can edit the post but I'm already on 64 attachment limit. ;(

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I don't know if it's just me but the scenes actually look cheap/rushed compared to his other work. They just look a bit off

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
was hoping for more scenes, seems bit jipped this time, personally didn't want Pan included rather liked to see older Bulma, full sex scene with Chichi would been cool. Android 21 was disappointing only titty fuck, lame

hope they bring out uncensored version later like they did with second game
Pan the GOAT, hard disagree.

Reactions: ViihX and Nicorondo

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
How do I learn how to draw like this? That's the only thing I need to make a great adult game
I don't understand how the art can be so good and the game design so very very bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: zTHC

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
How do I learn how to draw like this? That's the only thing I need to make a great adult game
I don't understand how the art can be so good and the game design so very very bad.
the real answer is less inticing.. you find this artist and practice copying there work while learning to draw basic shapes. eventually, you just see circles, rectangles, and cylindars. You develope your own tastes and your style becuase you likely won't be perfectly the same.. but if you want to really draw like this, you can probably reach a satisfactory level in the next 6-12 months if you're really serious. that said, you shouldnt put an arbitrary timer like that on this because even established artists are still learning and developing their styles.

i.e. dragon ball z had several different directors throughout it's production but dome of the more detailed orientations, curved muscles vs angular muscles, the inside of ear canals, so many small things leading to a huge difference in aesthetic and overall product.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes