Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Roshi's part still needs to be finished.(hopefuly next update) and im actually impressed that i got to finish this version without encountering progress blocking bugs, unlike then last 2 versions. looks like he did hire a tester like i hoped.
You mean tournament quest? It's finished as far as I know. There are like 1-2 images missing from it and that's it

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The overrite need to be changed The game isin't Roashy only it Female Potgonist a well. Tag Female Protagonist, missed moderetors need to add it.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
How do I initiate Tournament Quest? It says go watch TV with Chichi at her house then there is nothing. Fucking Pig is watching TV all the time. SO annoyed with this shit and can't even find the third pic of ChiChi by Ox-kings favor searched everywhere. Feels like Dev is rushing without fixing bugs.

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
How do I initiate Tournament Quest? It says go watch TV with Chichi at her house then there is nothing. Fucking Pig is watching TV all the time. SO annoyed with this shit and can't even find the third pic of ChiChi by Ox-kings favor searched everywhere. Feels like Dev is rushing without fixing bugs.
Here is a guide for a Tournament Quest ( )
&
Here is for Chi Chi's picture guide ( ) <-- must check Quests , 2.5

yeah... I'm going to need a save!
check this for guide ( )

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
West City
1.) Naughty Event on West City? It's where Roshi/Supreme Kai peeping.

Goku's House
1.) Read Diary
2.) Sit on the table
3.) Look at the window

Forest
1.) Do the Desperate Housewife event (Willy's event)
2.) Go together with Willy and talk to the Nudist and answer "Why not?"

Kamehouse
1.) Oolong photoshoot
2.) Watch YouTube

I can't think of anything else aside from these and the magazines
How did you get The west city and youtube ones to work?

the former doesn't trigger and the latter gives me nothing.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Here is a guide for a Tournament Quest ( )
&
Here is for Chi Chi's picture guide ( ) <-- must check Quests , 2.5

check this for guide ( )
Thanks, man (Garlic Junior Saga) it means you were supposed to change sage I thought you were supposed to watch that series my bad.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes