Amanroy0402

May 31, 2018
One bug i have encountered is that if you get chichis naughty all the way up to max she will only take photos of that level of naughty and the rest get blocked out and hence the quest remains undone but the diary entries still get filled

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
i can't ever get the photoshoot to happen more than once becuase if i ever come back later the option is blacked out and the bikini is upstairs but doesnt do anything

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Bug in bed and also I don't have the Scouter anymore when I change Saga.
Also, hiw lomg do I habe to walk on the snake road? Is there an end to it?

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

rdxrdxtr

Jun 30, 2021
(Chichix Willy)u se chi chi to interact with willy for the handjob and blowjob just follow the quest log, to get the senzu bean talk to fat guy at kamemes place in front of the house, sorry i forgot his name with chi chi alway to get one unlimit sezu bean. Feed it to willy to finish up your quest.
How to get chi chi blowjob skill

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Does anybody have a walkthrough to get to the new stuff faster? I've been thinking about doing one myself, a .txt with just the necessary quests to unlock Chi chi and other characters, collect the maximum amount of money and overall get the best scenes; but figured many people already played it several times and might already have everything wrote down somewhere, if so I would like to ask them to please share it and speed up the process and maybe make another 100% walkthrough that would eventually get a 100% save for every new update that could be shared for everyone to enjoy... :alien:

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Does anybody have a walkthrough to get to the new stuff faster? I've been thinking about doing one myself, a .txt with just the necessary quests to unlock Chi chi and other characters, collect the maximum amount of money and overall get the best scenes; but figured many people already played it several times and might already have everything wrote down somewhere, if so I would like to ask them to please share it and speed up the process and maybe make another 100% walkthrough that would eventually get a 100% save for every new update that could be shared for everyone to enjoy... :alien:
There is already one, I don't know why they don't put it in the beginning

Reactions: Blzzzbub

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
There is already one, I don't know why they don't put it in the beginning
Sí, al buscar guías inevitablemente me encontré con esa, la oficial de Naughty Turtle, pero me parece que está incompleta, además de que a primera vista me resultó un poco complicada, es de gran ayuda al igual que todos tus videos, gracias a estos planeo hacer un .txt que sea directo y conciso en las tareas que necesites hacer para llegar a donde se quedó la última versión del juego y mientras siga avanzando hacer una guía para tener todo al 100%.
!Gracias también por el archivo de guardado! :alien:

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes