kokikumangasonline

Jul 16, 2021
The card game is bug (it says I don't have the album), Chichi's teacher's mission is also bug (it won't let me do it).

El juego de cartas esta bug (dice que no tengo el álbum), la misión del maestro de Chichi también esta bug (no me deja hacerlo)
y dicen que el scouter tambien tiene problemas.
Estos errores no ocurrian en la version anterior asi que supongo que no tardaran en solucionarlos.

phatmap1

Aug 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "NOCHI, bài đăng: 6707573, thành viên: 614508"]
Làm thế nào để tôi đến Địa ngục?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
I just found out that suicide can go to hell

trjr101

Mar 7, 2018
Is it only me or anyone else is having issues with the Card Album and the Scouter?
The card game is bug (it says I don't have the album), Chichi's teacher's mission is also bug (it won't let me do it).

El juego de cartas esta bug (dice que no tengo el álbum), la misión del maestro de Chichi también esta bug (no me deja hacerlo)
y dicen que el scouter tambien tiene problemas.
Estos errores no ocurrian en la version anterior asi que supongo que no tardaran en solucionarlos.
any bugs that we should be aware about?
He just released a patch today on his Facebook. Here is the for the patch

Reactions: Demitri78

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Doesn't seem like the card album is placed in your inventory upon adding the patch so unfortunately we may have to restart the game.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
So, how long until someone with the patience and kindness posts a save just before the new content you think? I am hoping within the day.

Reactions: NOCHI
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes