phatmap1

Aug 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "TatHapGu, post: 6713906, member: 2154283"]
Vì vậy, bao lâu cho đến khi một người nào đó với sự kiên nhẫn và tốt bụng đăng một lưu ngay trước khi bạn nghĩ đến nội dung mới? Tôi đang hy vọng trong ngày.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Vẫn chưa xong nhưng cũng sắp xong rồi, mong các bạn không phiền

D E A D H

Mar 18, 2021
View attachment 777921

Overview:
Kamesutra is a free RPG erogame where you can play as the biggest pervert of all time: Master Roshi!
Play cards and join Strip Poker parties, grope girls, fap and explore de Dragonball world by searching the Dragon Balls.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-15
Developer: Naughty Turtle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
IMPORTANT INFO : SAVEFILE OLDER THAN VERSION 1.00 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extras: - Save

Thanks daniel2512523 for sharing the link.

View attachment 777926 View attachment 705549 View attachment 705551 View attachment 432168 View attachment 432188 View attachment 432189 View attachment 432198 View attachment 777936 View attachment 643300 View attachment 643346 View attachment 643347 View attachment 643353 View attachment 643359 View attachment 643365 View attachment 643366 View attachment 643177
I was playing and I saw that there was a mission with Bulma (The Aerobics) and I started doing it but when I talk to the secretary and I get the game and I accept it, I get that I do not have the card album but if I grabbed it at the start, is there a solution or something?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
anyone passed the milking game on PC? i can't find any key to "lick", which key is the C key in that game? plz help

shinseiki

Nov 18, 2018
by the way if you have any questions I have all the content on my channel
how did you get maron to come out of the house after the chichi-maron face off. i've gone through different times morning afternoon etc but she wont come out?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
how did you get maron to come out of the house after the chichi-maron face off. i've gone through different times morning afternoon etc but she wont come out?
I seems that if you start Chichi's model misson in Kamehouse, Maron won't come out forever.
Terrible bug...

I wonder how creator can know bugs.
It seems he doesn't check bugs himself almost at all, so he shall not know bugs
until patreon or facebook user reports come.
I want to tell him much more bugs I've found but I don't have accounts neither.

Last edited:

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
dude this game is bugged to all fuck. how do you expect me to support you when this is what you give. ive tried so many times to get through this mess only to have to reload and restart because im softlocked from some oversight. Your guides are worthless. Paywalling full saves is the most scum shit ive seen here yet. Its almost like you know the game is so fucked that people will buy the full save just to see the art. Seeing as its damn near impossible to get without one. You should be ashamed of yourself. Id post a full save here just to spite you if it were actually possible to obtain one without supporting you. You dont deserve it.

shinseiki

Nov 18, 2018
I seems that if you start Chichi's model misson in Kamehouse, Maron won't come out forever.
Terrible bug...

I wonder how creator can know bugs.
It seems he doesn't check bugs himself almost at all, so he shall not know bugs
until patreon or facebook user reports come.
I want to tell him much more bugs I've found but I don't have accounts neither.
thanks for telling me. so gotta do marron's quest first before chichi

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes