bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
oof i think the roshi training is broken. you can't go past 4 for some reason. also exiting the bath scene in snake palace kils you.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
When I make a charapter dead from excitement a loop of dead begins and I can´t do more. What a weird bug XD

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
the game tells me that i have no card album, but i can play with baba. Never happened before in older versions.
Do someone knows a solution?

wfm

Aug 16, 2018
the game tells me that i have no card album, but i can play with baba. Never happened before in older versions.
Do someone knows a solution?
Go to tutorial and interact with duel and card, after that you can play with everyone.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Bulma and Chi-Chi are playbe after unlock them.

It forced Male Protagonist. I see there are no way could play Famale Protagonist.
It's just sad.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
save 1.40?
I played the previous version at 15-8 fps, I dont feel like doing it all over again :HideThePain:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys !
Sorry for the late reply, I'm not as active as I used to on this website anymore.
Thank you once again for all the kind messages and support, I trully appreciate it !

About the the death loop bug from the latest update, I fixed it in a patch yesterday with other bugs reported. Please delete the previous patch and download the new one. Paste it in the "patches" folder and the bugs will be fixed.
Patch :

I have noted every ideas, suggestions and bugs report I missed since the last time and I thank everyone once again for your help. I'll do my best to improve the game !

If you need to contact me for ideas, suggestions, bug report, save to fix, please send me an email here : info.kamesutra@gmail.com
For bugs reports, you can send me your save files. It helps a lot to fix bugs quicky.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
just looking at this gives me early 2000's newgrounds vibes where there's a pic of Roshi fucking Sailor Jupiter(?). def downloading this.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes