DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I see, thx alot lad
btw I try to scans the girls with scouter to see the affection but it didn't work
should I rise the scouter's level or what?
you have to see dr Brief first and collect golden capsule for him to upgrade the scouter, but it seems like an incomplete feature cause it just add girl's number to the database (or i haven't unlocked the further feature yet, dont know cause i havent finished that quest)

BicBuddha

Jul 30, 2017
How can i progress to another saga i am stuck in sayajin saga
Edit: Nevermind found it myself

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
can anyone tell me where to get Chi Chi's card album? i need it to advance the picnic. i have the one for master roshi. thats for any help

Ozzmousis

Jan 8, 2019
This game never works. I gave it another try after few updates (ofc have to start all over like always cause why not, good feature:) ). Now I can't even play cards to do the new aerobics quest cause it says I don't have the album though I picked it up. Can't play cards at all. Unable to use the scanner. Just nothing works like always zzzzzzzzzzz.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
the game is very well done but ... when will roshi be the main protagonist? Well, for now all the good stuff is taken by Willy even with animation and poor Roshi only has a sex scene with Chichi and it's not animated and it's a shame
ps: don't take it badly i like the game i just think roshi is the best most perverted character in the series and he only has vague scenes which i think is a shame

Nov 30, 2019
For some reason i cant transform with oolong in this last version, its a bug? i cloned many characters but when i click to transform nothing happens...

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I'm unlocked with 2 quests:
the one to scan and the one to play cards with the secretary someone can help me

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
It's pretty buggy right now. The game didn't register me taking the card album and also I can't enter te otherworld. :oops:
Wating for an update to this version.

Reactions: MRFdRZ

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Dont talk with her in the front of the reception, go around by her side and talk with her and the option to scan will show up
anyway I tried to do as you said but it doesn't let me do anything, here's how it comes out:

and if I want to play cards he tells me

the thing that pisses me off is because it tells me I don't have an album card =. =

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
anyway I tried to do as you said but it doesn't let me do anything, here's how it comes out:

and if I want to play cards he tells me

the thing that pisses me off is because it tells me I don't have an album card =. =
you have to go to tutorial and talk with Baba to learn about Card playing first, then you'v got the album card

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
i can't scan the characters can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? I have 9 Golden Caps
but in the quest he gives me this:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I went to Bibi (Roshi's sister) and she does not take you to out world now. Some of the best cards are there. So how do you get there? What happened to hell and how do you go there now?

Reactions: Domenico85

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I went to Bibi (Roshi's sister) and she does not take you to out world now. Some of the best cards are there. So how do you get there? What happened to hell and how do you go there now?
well I would also like to understand if I have to die normally or there is a jar to make me go to hell.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
how does one die?

I tried to have Launch (in the cave) kill me and I got a game over. Also, I gropped Chi Chi and she did not kill me also. Sooo, how does one die and/or kill themselves in the game now?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
how does one die?

I tried to have Launch (in the cave) kill me and I got a game over. Also, I gropped Chi Chi and she did not kill me also. Sooo, how does one die and/or kill themselves in the game now?
You don't need to die. Usually you talk to Urunai Baba to take you to the other world. I guess it's bug, that she doesn't now.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes