dasvfdfs

Jul 12, 2021
I think i gonna wait until version 2.0 so the unfinished elements be implemented and experience the game with a lot of content.

Nov 30, 2019
I installed the latest patch and i still get a black screen when i arrive near the apple tree during the night (Picollo is there near the Apple tree), can someone help me?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
There are some things that don't keep me going or I can't understand
1 I just didn't understand how to do the who-who milk mission if i have to press fast or slow (but if i go slow i can't finish it)
2 If I want to go for a picnic he tells me instead:

I do the other (Blowjob) and he tells me:

3 I don't understand how to fuck my husband (willy)

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
There are some things that don't keep me going or I can't understand
1 I just didn't understand how to do the who-who milk mission if i have to press fast or slow (but if i go slow i can't finish it)
2 If I want to go for a picnic he tells me instead:

I do the other (Blowjob) and he tells me:

3 I don't understand how to fuck my husband (willy)
1 - It took me some time to figure it out to. You try to press the button in the rythm like you would suck on a breast. You will just need to practice it. The minigame is really bad and the reward not worth it imo.
2 - You need to repeat both the handjob and blowjob at least three times.
3 - it will happen during the picnic

Nov 30, 2019
anyway I tried to do as you said but it doesn't let me do anything, here's how it comes out:

and if I want to play cards he tells me

the thing that pisses me off is because it tells me I don't have an album card =. =
This is strange i can talk with her normally and scan, you remember if you got the card album during the tutorials?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
1 - It took me some time to figure it out to. You try to press the button in the rythm like you would suck on a breast. You will just need to practice it. The minigame is really bad and the reward not worth it imo.
2 - You need to repeat both the handjob and blowjob at least three times.
3 - it will happen during the picnic
1 I see how to do it but I just can't
2/3 but the fact with Willy I tried every day from morning to evening giving him the Seed but in the end it always comes out like this:

but in the end it doesn't make me money and always makes me do the same thing every time

master022

May 9, 2018
dose anybody eles have this problem where in the naughty cooking the C key dosent work or its it just me cause i click it like 100 times and nothing happen is that a bug or is it a diffrent key that not the C key

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes