kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
dose anybody eles have this problem where in the naughty cooking the C key dosent work or its it just me cause i click it like 100 times and nothing happen is that a bug or is it a diffrent key that not the C key
C button is the shift key not C key (I suppose you are actually pressing the C key).

master022

May 9, 2018
also, I think that the card album is also a bug cause I tried to play the card game to get Bulma for strip poker and it doesn't work it say that I need a card album but I had it at the start of the game??

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
also, I think that the card album is also a bug cause I tried to play the card game to get Bulma for strip poker and it doesn't work it say that I need a card album but I had it at the start of the game??
Go to the tutorial and then go to the "Duel" Bibi on the center right side.

master022

May 9, 2018
help here can somebody send me a screen of all chi-chi naughty points locations so i can get her to LV3 quick

Sep 14, 2020
i have a question how do i get the option of cook withouth clothes (ChiChi)
Baba says that i have to complete all of her quest's but i have already completed all of them

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Enjoying the Chichi content. Looking forward for more or just updates with what currently available, like coloring the CG and animations that are present.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Haven't read through the comments to see if anyone has asked this and had a response, but, Nauthy Turtle, is there an option for you to compile a mac version when preparing for distribution? Dragon Ball fan here, would love to check this out!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes