MarianGogan12

Sep 13, 2021
i took the card album from the table , but i everytime i try to play with the npcs , it says that i need a card album , pls help me

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, I recently found this game and I have just started playing it, I have the problem with oolong skills, I cannot transform into chichi, V1.4

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I hope Roshi can someday not only win over all women, but also, perhaps through a request from ShenLong, impregnate all women

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Does someone knows any news of v1.5

Grandpa Gohan quest (UPDATED)
  • Trade chichi's photos for Annin photos (wich will be CG drawings)
  • Chichi undress in front of Grandpa Gohan before going to bed.
  • Buy underwears wich will be seen during the CG drawing scene when chichi undress in front of Grandpa Gohan
  • Hear about naughty stories from Grandpa Gohan about Roshi, Ox-King and chichi's mother when you are in the same bed
  • Unlock Chi-Chi's mother outfit skin (for Chi-Chi)
  • And more
New events have been added to the quest. You will have to give Grandpa Gohan a wedding photo of Chi-Chi (a new drawing). A new objective has been added after winning the autorization. A new drawing scene has been added when you enter the bed with Grandpa Gohan inside
Naughty cooking CG drawings
The drinking and Game Over scenes during the breastfeeding will be fully colored.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
huh, that's nice an update with grandpa gohan, but not gonna lie i was waiting for a finished naughty cooking (like a lvl 3 where roshi or oolong fuck chichi while she's cooking) but i'll gues kame's gonna advance the other unfinished plot points around her, so next will be the the photoshoot or the other jobs i suppose

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
My only hope now is that he would focus on finish the sketches before adding new one. The Chichi hanging clothes or Bulma looking still be sketch after ~5 update, idk if he forgot it or not :(. Kinda suck when i completed quest, achieved the scenes and realized it is sketch

Reactions: BicBuddha
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes