karist

Mar 2, 2019

Grandpa Gohan quest (UPDATED)
  • Trade chichi's photos for Annin photos (wich will be CG drawings)
  • Chichi undress in front of Grandpa Gohan before going to bed.
  • Buy underwears wich will be seen during the CG drawing scene when chichi undress in front of Grandpa Gohan
  • Hear about naughty stories from Grandpa Gohan about Roshi, Ox-King and chichi's mother when you are in the same bed
  • Unlock Chi-Chi's mother outfit skin (for Chi-Chi)
  • And more
New events have been added to the quest. You will have to give Grandpa Gohan a wedding photo of Chi-Chi (a new drawing). A new objective has been added after winning the autorization. A new drawing scene has been added when you enter the bed with Grandpa Gohan inside
Naughty cooking CG drawings
The drinking and Game Over scenes during the breastfeeding will be fully colored.
Honestly, I want to watch Chichi & her son Gohan situation, rather than grandpa.

snoopide

Mar 10, 2019
Hey there, I just found this game and wanted to start. What character is best to start with? Does it even matter? Thanks

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Hey there, I just found this game and wanted to start. What character is best to start with? Does it even matter? Thanks
it doesn't matter, you can change characters on the fly, but some ask you to do some quest before unlocking them tho

a55555

May 31, 2017
This game is slow, confusing, and buggy as hell. The quests are so convoluted and scenes are extremely hard to get.

I'm also trying to do the Bulma acrobatics quest and when i try to duel the secretary says I dont have a card album but I picked it up at the beginning on the table? at a loss here.

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
This game is slow, confusing, and buggy as hell. The quests are so convoluted and scenes are extremely hard to get.

I'm also trying to do the Bulma acrobatics quest and when i try to duel the secretary says I dont have a card album but I picked it up at the beginning on the table? at a loss here.
Go to Baba, tutorials, album

Reactions: a55555

a55555

May 31, 2017
Pressing W wearing the scouter doesnt do anything. Is this a known issue or am i doing something wrong?

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
anyone know if the bug of the chichi photo shoot has already been fixed or do you have to put some patch?

a55555

May 31, 2017
Is it possible to get the Roshi birthday scene yet in the time chamber? I've spent over 21 days in there with him and it doesnt come up.

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i cant get the card game to work it keeps telling me i need a card album but i have cards am i missing somthing

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Is it possible to get the Roshi birthday scene yet in the time chamber? I've spent over 21 days in there with him and it doesnt come up.
read the walkthrough, click on the hot spot near dinning room's table when you reached day 20 to trigger the event.

i cant get the card game to work it keeps telling me i need a card album but i have cards am i missing somthing
Tutorial room -> click on Card dual Baba

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
How do I transform? I press shift but nothing happens (i play as oolong and activated skill transformation)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes