skiward

Feb 2, 2019
I haven't had that problem before. You might just have to redownload the game from the Facebook link. And use the latest patch I guess
That's what I did and I still have that problem.
I decided to just skip the tutorial and nothing else has failed so far
thanks for answering

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
An announced delay, followed by an unannounced delay, followed by a high chance of the update being underwhelming when it finally does get released. Yet people still trust him on patreon... Sad what people, not just NT, can get away with on that platform.

Reactions: hentai1988master

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
An announced delay, followed by an unannounced delay, followed by a high chance of the update being underwhelming when it finally does get released. Yet people still trust him on patreon... Sad what people, not just NT, can get away with on that platform.
You say that it's going to be underwhelming when the last couple of mini updates have been a great improvement. If your not happy with the game you don't have to come here and spread your negativity. Others, like myself, want to support something that we want to see grow and become better.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I think you should do some research before saying anything, I have the content of the latest patreon updates on my channel, and just for what it offers it is already much more than previous updates

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
But there actually are some problems with his schedule. Though i know this will be a major update and i appreciate him a lot for his efforts, it happens all the time when he set a date very early, like a month earlier, and then adjusted it a couple of time until the final release. Idk you guys' opinions but for me it's a little bit bothersome. As i said before on some suggestions for the game, if he could mange to change his scheduling and bug fixing problems the game could be more successful

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
But there actually are some problems with his schedule. Though i know this will be a major update and i appreciate him a lot for his efforts, it happens all the time when he set a date very early, like a month earlier, and then adjusted it a couple of time until the final release. Idk you guys' opinions but for me it's a little bit bothersome. As i said before on some suggestions for the game, if he could mange to change his scheduling and bug fixing problems the game could be more successful
That's very true. I'm not sure how many people he has working on this if any. Too be honest I am starting to learn rpg maker in my spare time and I would throw my hat in the ring to help him out if he really needs it.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
UPDATE IS HERE FOR TIER 2-3 Patrons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGELOG (16/05/2022)
New game files + Patch1652708512
to download !
Content
  • Relationship between Chichi and Roshi after the Tournament (after tournament quest)
  • Chichi's victory party cutscene during Tournament remade
  • Sex scene between roshi and Chichi (talk to Roshi a Kame House after the tournament)
  • New photo to take with oolong : Roshi bathing with Chichi (after tournament quest)
  • Pafu Pafu scene drawings improved + new dialogs + speed animation hoice (after tournament quest)
Delete the previous patch and paste the new Patch file in the "Patches" folder.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes