exava

Nov 11, 2018
so. dying in this in an early state kinda soft locks you lol. does anyone have a completed save?

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
So NaughtyTurtle just gave an update as we were talking about no updates. Here it is

"Hi guys,

I received a lot of messages about the lack of news during the past week and i'm sorry for that. I was very busy IRL for a week and couldn't find the time to answer messages or even posts any news. Life can be crazy some times but It's alright now and I'm back !

A lot of news will come very soon and a new update early access will come in a few days for Patreon Tiers 2 and 3. The public one will be 1 week after.

The Tournament quest was a big quest full of new drawings but we are almost at the end now. I hope you'll like the new features !"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DanielJ04

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
And he has just released the information for v1.7. Very big update. I think people will be pleased.

The Tournament quest [NEW]

Complete the missing features from the Tournament quest.

Relationship between Chi-Chi and Roshi

After the Tournament, Chi-Chi will unlock new event related to her new relationship with Master Roshi :

Be able to have s-e-x with Master Roshi at Kame House. Roshi can also ask Chi-Chi if you play with him.
Chi-Chi will take a bath with Master Roshi at her home
Chi-Chi will let Roshi do naughty stuff during naughty scenes instead of slaping him
Sleep at Roshi's home (playing with Chi-Chi)
Sleep at Chi-Chi's home (playing with Roshi)
Chi-Chi doing naughty scenes with Roshi in the bathroom (Kame House)
Chi-Chi
Pafu Pafu event unlocked behind Kame House

Each exercise will have a sexual exercise unlocked after winning a fight against Roshi called : Sexercise
New exercise : Strengh : Chi-Chi tests her strengh against roshi. The drawing will change depending Chi-Chi's strengh
New exercise : concentration : Chi-Chi must stay focus on reading a book while Roshi is groping her.
New item : Baba's sexy photo : Decrease the excitation lvl (can be used infinite times). Given by Baba at the begining of the game when you choose the last option (game played more than 10 times)
Senzu beans will help you train more skills during the same day
There is now a deadline of days to stay in the Time Chamber. Mr Popo will come the last day to ask you to leave. You will also see a bonus scene if you stay until the last day.
All basic exercices with sexy drawing
Watch p-o-r-n with Master Roshi and go even further
Help Master Roshi to empty his balls :

Handjob
Blowjob
Sex (multiple positions)
Master Roshi cum where you want :

Inside vagina
On face
On boobs
In mouth

New sexual exercices to learn the Kamesutra
New sexual events between Chi-Chi and Roshi
New sprites + drawing when Master Roshi beats Chi-Chi
New sprites + drawing when Chi-Chi beats Master Roshi
New drawings for the pain exercise
New exercises : Strengh (with multiple drawings depending on you strengh level)
New outfit : Roshi's kimono
Chi-Chi unlocks a secret relationship with Master Roshi after the Tournament quest
✅ Diablo Desert

New map available with a lot of treasures hidden inside. You'll also able to find the Dragon ball #3.

New transformation for Oolong : Mai
New naughty scene for Mai (4 sexy drawings to unlock in the gallery)
New item : Sacred Water (Increase excitation and restore full MP (unlimited times)
New item : Empty bottle and Bottle of water
New item : Adult Wallet (increase maximum portable money)
Treasure Hunt
Dig up the treasures using a shovel. You can try to find them by yourself or buy a treasure map. The location of the treasure will be marked by a red cross when using treasure maps.

You can also get some easy money or the new items "Capsule #7" if you dig up the ground.

You may also meet some new characters like mai and Shu.

Hydration system

The more time you spend in the desert, the more you'll be dehydrated so be carefull not staying too much time without water or you'll die. You might get some naughty hallucinations too.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
No worries mate. If I wasn't a patreon subscriber I would want someone to give updates.
Just helping out those that aren't patreons atm
I appreciate you doing this, I was forced to stop supporting his patreon due to some recent things that happened to me. It's nice to still be able to see updates this way

Reactions: SneakyCrock

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
does this game still have that save problem? having to restart the game every update?
I think it probably hasn't been solved yet because the game is still in development phase which is different from other games that need to be replayed.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Do you know whe oolong update ?
Oolong content just includes side stuff right now, and i dont think he would add some more soon since there still many other contents with greater potential, unless some patrons suggest/vote for it

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes