DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
That's great to hear NaughtyTurtle's been delivering more, kudos to him, just need to add some color on the artworks but that can come out later, atleast players can enjoy the game more because of the content. Any idea why Mai came out in this update though? Was it voted by the patrons or she just got added randomly? I thought it was supposed to be Android 18 or Bulma updates
Maybe he planned a good script for Future Saga, which was mentioned many times in his previous polls. And Mai is the main heroine in that Saga i think

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Maybe he planned a good script for Future Saga, which was mentioned many times in his previous polls. And Mai is the main heroine in that Saga i think
Got it. The story might of Mai and C18 might already be in the game will just need some artworks to make it playable. Looking good so far. I might play this again actively if the contents are always like this hehe. Last time I've played I think it's version 1.2~1.3 because there weren't much stuff added and the game keeps on crashing because of bugs

Reactions: DanielJ04

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Got it. The story might of Mai and C18 might already be in the game will just need some artworks to make it playable. Looking good so far. I might play this again actively if the contents are always like this hehe. Last time I've played I think it's version 1.2~1.3 because there weren't much stuff added and the game keeps on crashing because of bugs
I would definitely say have another go when 1.7 comes out.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Nobody upload the latest ver?
if you mean 1.6, it was officially uploaded on facebook months ago, dev isnt active on f95 anymore and the mods here didnt edit the link either so this thread still remain 1.5. Or you talking about 1.6.3, that is patreon exclusive build and public players should have their release in 1.7, which will be published somewhen around May

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
if you mean 1.6, it was officially uploaded on facebook months ago, dev isnt active on f95 anymore and the mods here didnt edit the link either so this thread still remain 1.5. Or you talking about 1.6.3, that is patreon exclusive build and public players should have their release in 1.7, which will be published somewhen around May
I really hope no one leaks any of the patreon exclusives before NaughtyTurtle makes them public. It's a real dog move and screws over the creator who has been working hard recently on the game.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
so i take it this was abandoned?
it's not abandoned just the dev is slow with updates. his facebook page is where the current public release is. Well to be fair to them, IDK how often he's working on the game but at the very least he's doing a bad job at hitting his own deadlines

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
so i take it this was abandoned?
no its going well, it just not updated on this forum the latest version (1.6). You can find it on dev's facebook
it's not abandoned just the dev is slow with updates. his facebook page is where the current public release is. Well to be fair to them, IDK how often he's working on the game but at the very least he's doing a bad job at hitting his own deadlines
Well for someone the dealine he made could be confusing. But if you follow this game long enough you will understand that there's always a 2 months gap between 2 public updates (could be 1 week later or sooner). So it's better to refer the release date he made when he set the exact date

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
no its going well, it just not updated on this forum the latest version (1.6). You can find it on dev's facebook

Well for someone the dealine he made could be confusing. But if you follow this game long enough you will understand that there's always a 2 months gap between 2 public updates (could be 1 week later or sooner). So it's better to refer the release date he made when he set the exact date
And on top of that I'm not sure how many people if any are helping him with the game. Making a game on your own is hard enough, he also has to do all the art and everything.

Reactions: sunny2377

haru17

Sep 5, 2020
It would be good if I did erotic events of bulma with oolong I saw fan arts of them and it looks very erotic, also it would give variety to the events of the game.

Reactions: mordex

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
It would be good if I did erotic events of bulma with oolong I saw fan arts of them and it looks very erotic, also it would give variety to the events of the game.
I have a feeling other event apart that aren't chichi will be coming out. It seems like the chichi and willy/roshi events were the most popular when it came to some pols.

I also want to see oolong getting into some mischief

• Red Heart
Reactions: haru17

exava

Nov 11, 2018

ah my bad

haru17

Sep 5, 2020
I have a feeling other event apart that aren't chichi will be coming out. It seems like the chichi and willy/roshi events were the most popular when it came to some pols.

I also want to see oolong getting into some mischief
I love the events of Chi chi with willy, with roshi, and with grandfather gohan, hopefully they never end and develop much more, but some bulma would also be very good and more with oolong and roshi and the truth would not be bad with some old hot

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
BenJojo2nd has uploaded a new game update video:
don't expect too much, the only thing new is a drawing of an ass... i'll admit, it's a nice ass but nothing more. still waiting for something worthwhile

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes