DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
help, when I read the fourth page of willy I come out he is following me, and when I sleep to go to the next day I can't activate an event, I get an already past one, where willy is masturbating in some trees and won't let me do anything
Show me what does the quest log tell you. And which version are you on, did you install the latest patch?

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Did the newest vid he posted have anything new in it? Its been a while since I cleared time chamber but I remember exercising before, and the bath, plus the sex at the end. Am I missing something?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Did the newest vid he posted have anything new in it? Its been a while since I cleared time chamber but I remember exercising before, and the bath, plus the sex at the end. Am I missing something?
What vid are you talking about (if you mean youtube video, he hasnt touch his channel for a year so nothing new there). Time chamber's plot (tournament quest) is being completed and the content is being expanded a lot in these current releases

Reactions: superfire516

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
I play it from my mobile, but according to the fb page there should be no problem.
From memory, after seeing him masturbating, you either go up and talk to him while he is masturbating, or you go do the mushroom scene. It should say in your quest log what to do next I think.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I play it from my mobile, but according to the fb page there should be no problem.
well i mean show me the screenshot of your quest log, Desperated housewife quest bro (actually that quest still remains some minor bug so i cant be sure to guide u without knowing which step are u on)

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
From memory, after seeing him masturbating, you either go up and talk to him while he is masturbating, or you go do the mushroom scene. It should say in your quest log what to do next I think.

I already tried it and it won't let me do anything, I even tried to take it to the mushroom part and it tells me that it must take a while for the mushrooms to grow back

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
What vid are you talking about (if you mean youtube video, he hasnt touch his channel for a year so nothing new there). Time chamber's plot (tournament quest) is being completed and the content is being expanded a lot in these current releases
i found the changelog thanks though!

Reactions: DanielJ04

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I already tried it and it won't let me do anything, I even tried to take it to the mushroom part and it tells me that it must take a while for the mushrooms to grow back
Click on the Desperated housewife of quest log my man :HideThePain:

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Damn the amount of new scenes in this update could be equal to 3 previous release plus :oops:. Just wish him to keep this pace for all the upcoming version

Reactions: hentai1988master

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Damn the amount of new scenes in this update could be equal to 3 previous release plus :oops:. Just wish him to keep this pace for all the upcoming version
I know right, when I was talking to him he said he really focused on the art work in this update. He is really improving on his art skills I think.
The last three updates have come out every 3 weeks which isnt a terrible wait time.

Jul 5, 2020
That's great to hear NaughtyTurtle's been delivering more, kudos to him, just need to add some color on the artworks but that can come out later, atleast players can enjoy the game more because of the content. Any idea why Mai came out in this update though? Was it voted by the patrons or she just got added randomly? I thought it was supposed to be Android 18 or Bulma updates

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes