Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Kamesutra Dbz [1.8] Compressed (Untested)

Win(650 MB/ 373 MB) : ,

Less Quality Version (266 MB) (40% Images Quality) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
This game is so bugy, i started a new game, said i started the game 10 or more times, i get a picture and then when there's there item pop-up it crashes by saying divided by 0

Edit: and then it doesn't find the excitation tutorial img

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,

Discovered this one today, well... not really, more like I waited a few versions to try it.

Trying to look at the HUD tutorial and I get :

In the tutorial, looking at Characters/Skills/Bulma/Namek :

Tutorial again, HUD / WET :

Seeing that there's an achievement menu and navigating into it, when reaching the last one :

I hope the tutorial is a newly added feature, and obviously a thoroughly tested one.
Because It's not really encouraging!

Well... I think I'll wait a few more versions and just drop this one for now... XD

Reactions: Morgoth666

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I was at the edge waiting for 1.7 and only as I'm downloading I'm remembering it's just more content. not fixes to the content that already exists.
More content is good and all but I'd also like for the game to stop seeming like an unfocused mess with beginner's traps up the wazoo. My biggest issue being All Of chi-chi's clothes not being returned after the training session quest

Reactions: anon280

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
> havn't touched the game in a while so i could be ignorant on my complaint below

until the proof of concept-like drawings are finished, i'm too deterred to replay this game. a progress bar of restoring all the existing features to an as-close-to-final vision would be epic. e.g. 5/7 drawings colourised and fully animated
the game is way pass being a proof of concept so i don't see a point in leaving preexistent elements unfinished. then afterwards adding more content with the same standard to eventually do a complete polish over of the entire game sounds like a better flow for dev and player - the best process would seem to be just to make everything as optimal as it can be then add more content but that's already not the case

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
hello, i am getting this error when trying to go to goku's house
Unable to find file:
graphics/layers/bath

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
> havn't touched the game in a while so i could be ignorant on my complaint below

until the proof of concept-like drawings are finished, i'm too deterred to replay this game. a progress bar of restoring all the existing features to an as-close-to-final vision would be epic. e.g. 5/7 drawings colourised and fully animated
the game is way pass being a proof of concept so i don't see a point in leaving preexistent elements unfinished. then afterwards adding more content with the same standard to eventually do a complete polish over of the entire game sounds like a better flow for dev and player - the best process would seem to be just to make everything as optimal as it can be then add more content but that's already not the case
yeah don't play the game until the scenes are finished ..i wish i didn't play the game

Reactions: TatHapGu

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
I was at the edge waiting for 1.7 and only as I'm downloading I'm remembering it's just more content. not fixes to the content that already exists.
More content is good and all but I'd also like for the game to stop seeming like an unfocused mess with beginner's traps up the wazoo. My biggest issue being All Of chi-chi's clothes not being returned after the training session quest
I preferred this way i like when developers make updates that develops the story instead of some dome shit visual things that nobody really cares

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I preferred this way i like when developers make updates that develops the story instead of some dome shit visual things that nobody really cares
except

1. I'm not complaining about visuals, I'm complaining about actual gameplay and progression issues
2. As you can see on some of the posts alot of people are put off by the "dumb shit visual thing" that supposedly nobody cares about

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes