Tomoyaa

Feb 17, 2018
That area is just labled as southern content and says it's unavailable
Sorry, I don't know much about this, but I believe that you downloaded or put something wrong in your game.

I downloaded the game from a guy on page 171. try downloading it from his and see if it still continues

Sorry for my english i'm using google translate

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2019
Do you guys know where the rice is for the groceries quest or how I could edit my to save to have it in my inventory ? Internet says it's supposed to be at Gohan's hut but it won't spawn

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Do you guys know where the rice is for the groceries quest or how I could edit my to save to have it in my inventory ? Internet says it's supposed to be at Gohan's hut but it won't spawn
The rice in the mission is actually at Gohan's hut, but it's in the middle of Boma's. Let's walk around Bulma's ship parked at Gohan's hut. You will find rice at Hua Yan.

oby009

Jul 20, 2017
I can't for the life of me progress the desperate housewife quest, I've seen the previous answers to this question but when I read the diary page 1 Willy just dissappears and is nowwhere to be found, not at the apple tree and I cant find him to follow me to the apple tree :/

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Will roshi ever get laid? o_O or is that in the game already?
Wdym?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
long ago and that quest's completion is the main content of this update?
I can't for the life of me progress the desperate housewife quest, I've seen the previous answers to this question but when I read the diary page 1 Willy just dissappears and is nowwhere to be found, not at the apple tree and I cant find him to follow me to the apple tree :/
Which version are you on, if it's 1.7 remember that just early access and wait for official public release, out in 3-4 days, if it's 1.6, make sure to apply the latest patch (which is posted on dev's facebook site)

oby009

Jul 20, 2017
Wdym?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
long ago and that quest's completion is the main content of this update?

Which version are you on, if it's 1.7 remember that just early access and wait for official public release, out in 3-4 days, if it's 1.6, make sure to apply the latest patch (which is posted on dev's facebook site)
I am dumb, thank you for answering, this would probably be it!

Stype

Mar 22, 2020
Hi, I have an issue. When I'm training with Roshi it says I have to stay with him for 21 days for his bday. But at day 20 Popo shows up and says I have to leave. Anyone else experiencing this?

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Go to the forest. Or just choose the destination FOREST on Bulmas ship. You will see him wanking

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Hi, I have an issue. When I'm training with Roshi it says I have to stay with him for 21 days for his bday. But at day 20 Popo shows up and says I have to leave. Anyone else experiencing this?
Same but I think that part was excluded and change into the new part with popo coming to the time room and Roshi and Chichi have 1 last sex before leaving. The sex scene is not yet made. Remember when you defeated Roshi? the sex scenes on his BIrhtday has been changed into the Dinner scene after He gets defeated.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes