DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
If nothing change today will be the public release date (hoping for a clean version with minimize amount of bugs, but seems like we have to wait for 2-3 more patches to playthrough the game as always)

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
any help doing that? I already unlocked bulma
get 10,000 zini, get the grocery items in the forrest, rice is behind the airplane by grandpa gohan's' hut and there is one in the apple tree section (north before you enter the forrest) and go to the pig on the island to find out about a job for Chi chi.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Could it be that it really is the Patch? I say this because I downloaded it and it gives me more errors than playing it without the Patch
dunno if it was Patron exclusive (most likely not), but u should wait for a few hours until official public patch release

Rexident

Jan 29, 2018
Could it be that it really is the Patch? I say this because I downloaded it and it gives me more errors than playing it without the Patch
I try but i still have same error and i check MEGA where you can fine update debug but its 1.6 patch

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
So in the current build... supposedly the changelog said that after the tournament quest you could
"Sleep at Roshi's home (playing with Chi-Chi)
Sleep at Chi-Chi's home (playing with Roshi)
Chi-Chi doing naughty scenes with Roshi in the toilets (Kame House) "

does anybody know how to trigger those last two things? if they are in the game of course. the first one i know that it triggers a sprite sex scene in the bedroom of kame house, but the chichi's home and toilet one i don't know what to do

Jul 5, 2020
So in the current build... supposedly the changelog said that after the tournament quest you could
"Sleep at Roshi's home (playing with Chi-Chi)
Sleep at Chi-Chi's home (playing with Roshi)
Chi-Chi doing naughty scenes with Roshi in the toilets (Kame House) "

does anybody know how to trigger those last two things? if they are in the game of course. the first one i know that it triggers a sprite sex scene in the bedroom of kame house, but the chichi's home and toilet one i don't know what to do
I have played this without the patch. There's no toilet scenes yet. Only in the bed and it's only a sprite sex scene, no artworks yet. Maybe once the public version of 1.7 comes out there might be a possibility

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes