DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
this could have been the best dragon ball game, if it wasn't for the fact that the main character is roshi, i would have preferred ulong, gohan, yamcha, goku even an original character
in this game it could be said that all the characters that show us the names at the beginning are protagonists since there are actions and events that only they can unlock or do, it's just that more work has been done on roshi since he is in several missions so I I generally use ulong and only switch to roshi when it's something ulong can't do

Reactions: Rickolin

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
but from what I see that ulong has various things it can't do because it hasn't been implemented, I think it's just a matter of time for ulong scenes to be the same amount as roshi

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
this could have been the best dragon ball game, if it wasn't for the fact that the main character is roshi, i would have preferred ulong, gohan, yamcha, goku even an original character
I very much agree since of all the characters I like oolong or an original character more than in this case you decide the age a young person, an adult or an old man, well the old man thing occurred to me perhaps because of the chi route- chi with willy since I really liked him a lot

NotSyr

Sep 6, 2018
where's the location of all dragonballs. i can't find the dragonball # 3 im stuck i cant change saga

Jun 25, 2017
finally this version 1.7.7 finally solved the bug of the desperate housewife that did not advance from the obtaining of the fungus.
now i can read page 4 of the diary and bulma can talk to him

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Jun 25, 2017
the photo of chichi in her girl outfit is no longer in the game before it was seen in obtaining the 3 missing photos but now I did that mission several times in different ways and Ox did not show them?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Is deleting the patch helps the problem of unable to find some images (like Baba_excitation in tutorial)? The new update on facebook labeled as 1.7.7 but it shows 1.7 Early access in game, which is confusing, is this different than the one posted week ago?

Jun 25, 2017
Is deleting the patch helps the problem of unable to find some images (like Baba_excitation in tutorial)? The new update on facebook labeled as 1.7.7 but it shows 1.7 Early access in game, which is confusing, is this different than the one posted week ago?
They are different.
The bugs that I had 2 days ago from mai and desert inaccessible were corrected.
I was able to complete the desperate housewife quest and the message with no problem.
only the gold limit persists.
I restarted the game about 4 times between the previous 1.7 and this last one and I was able to play without problems. You can also watch the news on Roshi's TV without the game closing.
That is if this time I did the missions 1 to complete except for Willy's that asked for many events with other characters to continue but I did not have Willy's infinite masturbation bug or events that never occurred

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
They are different.
The bugs that I had 2 days ago from mai and desert inaccessible were corrected.
I was able to complete the desperate housewife quest and the message with no problem.
only the gold limit persists.
I restarted the game about 4 times between the previous 1.7 and this last one and I was able to play without problems. You can also watch the news on Roshi's TV without the game closing.
That is if this time I did the missions 1 to complete except for Willy's that asked for many events with other characters to continue but I did not have Willy's infinite masturbation bug or events that never occurred
ok, but can i ask you about this error #3,582 is it only occur in tutorial and have no affect on other gameplay? Or i should delete the patch like those guys replied to that problem above? Havent found the time to try the game so i missed many informations :confused:

About the gold limit might be solved when you found the adult wallet in dessert?

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
ok, but can i ask you about this error #3,582 is it only occur in tutorial and have no affect on other gameplay? Or i should delete the patch like those guys replied to that problem above? Havent found the time to try the game so i missed many informations :confused:

About the gold limit might be solved when you found the adult wallet in dessert?

to increase the money you must talk to SHU in the design (transformed into Mai) and he gives you the adult bag that allows you to carry 9,999

Reactions: DanielJ04
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes