haru17

Sep 5, 2020
help please, when talking to the characters only an exclamation point appears and willy does not appear in the area of chi chi's house only in the forest masturbating and he does not let me recruit him to go find mushrooms

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
help please, when talking to the characters only an exclamation point appears and willy does not appear in the area of chi chi's house only in the forest masturbating and he does not let me recruit him to go find mushrooms
For my part, I can tell you that Willy appears by himself when you start to collect the mushrooms, it is not necessary to ask him to go with you

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
does anyone know how to "Sleep at Roshi's home (playing with Chi-Chi)", it doesn't give me the option to ask roshi to spend the night or "Chi-Chi doing naughty scenes with Roshi in the bathroom" or take a bath with roshi because when I go with roshi chi chi is already taking a bath with willy and if I approach without making a noise roshi appears with chi chi as if it were oolong my character

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
How do you even change into chichi? Even after meeting her she still doesn't appear inside of bulma's ship. Do you need to collect certain items like with to bulma to play as her? I know for a fact I haven't completed the grocery mission because I can't find the chicken so maybe it could be that as well.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Just finished first playthrough for 1.7, the best update i've played since i started following this game. Really appreciate if he continue to release every next update like this every 2-3 months. (Little reminder for who has trouble with Tournament quest, he just updated walkthrough on notion page so take a look at that)

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
does anyone know how to "Sleep at Roshi's home (playing with Chi-Chi)", it doesn't give me the option to ask roshi to spend the night or "Chi-Chi doing naughty scenes with Roshi in the bathroom" or take a bath with roshi because when I go with roshi chi chi is already taking a bath with willy and if I approach without making a noise roshi appears with chi chi as if it were oolong my character
For sleeping with Chichi, u must play as Roshi and ask Chichi to sleep with her in the morning, then come back at night
How do you even change into chichi? Even after meeting her she still doesn't appear inside of bulma's ship. Do you need to collect certain items like with to bulma to play as her? I know for a fact I haven't completed the grocery mission because I can't find the chicken so maybe it could be that as well.
For unlocking Chichi, u have to complete her 2 quests: Grocery quest and Gohan study quest

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
For photo shoot event, u have to talk about Chichi's quest first and then recommend her to be Oolong's model. Then play as Chichi and come to Kame house, talk with Oolong to start the shoot
There's a bug if you sleep 2 days in a row and skip the interact with Willy mastubating before going out for mushroom, so u have to restart the game or load a save before reading Chichi's diary's page 3 and do exactly what quest log tell you to do

Reactions: samueleto22222

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
For sleeping with Chichi, u must play as Roshi and ask Chichi to sleep with her in the morning, then come back at night

For unlocking Chichi, u have to complete her 2 quests: Grocery quest and Gohan study quest
I can't find one if the items of the grocery quest so I'm pretty much stuck. I can't seem to find the chicken and I've already checked the forest multiple times over. The guide also doesn't gave anything about that specific quest so I can't progress.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I can't find one if the items of the grocery quest so I'm pretty much stuck. I can't seem to find the chicken and I've already checked the forest multiple times over. The guide also doesn't gave anything about that specific quest so I can't progress.
as i told you, have you checked the apple tree? It's on the north of the map, instead of going east (go right) to enter forest you have to go north (go up)

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
as i told you, have you checked the apple tree? It's on the north of the map, instead of going east (go right) to enter forest you have to go north (go up)
Thanks dude!!! I finally found it. It really has zero indicators that one could use to tell that area is there. Sorry about the confusion my internet has been acting up recently and I thought it didn't send my second comment as it wasn't showing for a bit.

Reactions: DanielJ04

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
i know i was wondering how to sleep in kamehouse with chi chi or is not implemented yet like the final scene of the tournament quest the last day in the time chamber

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
i know i was wondering how to sleep in kamehouse with chi chi or is not implemented yet like the final scene of the tournament quest the last day in the time chamber
Chichi's sleep option is not available now but instead she can ask Roshi to have se.x in Kamehouse, it's a pixel sprite animation (like Roshi sleep in Chichi's house scene)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes