SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
how to get to 21 days in the time room and how does chichi win the tournament?
Also before I had 20 days, I restarted the game and when I got there I had 15 days, what are the conditions like and even though I didn't use the seeds in training, in the sex scene it said that there were no more seeds?
So you can only stay in the time chamber for 15 days. At the end of that time, Mr Popo shows up to take you out (There will be a final sex scene that isn't in the game yet right before you leave). The sensu bean issue seems weird, not sure about that. Chichi cannot win the tournament, you always end up getting there late.

Reactions: samueleto22222
Jun 25, 2017
I cant ask bulma´s dad to fix the couter nor ask bulma´s mom about the arobics clothes
the microband is in bulma's house password 1990. you get it and use it. Bulma's dad will trigger the scan quest if you get it from Roshi's table.
the aerobics starts with bulma then look for the mom and she will tell you that the secretary has it and you must win the game using the A key and betting 1000. you beat her and take bulma to wash her later asking the mother and the next day it will be clean

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone else have this problem with the scenes of chi-chi's new job that the images of chi-chi in a bathing suit do not appear
Captura de pantalla (3).png
or with the carrot search mission since I have only been able to get 17 since the one that was in goku's house does not appear
Captura de pantalla (4).png
or is it just me that is having these problems

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem with the scenes of chi-chi's new job that the images of chi-chi in a bathing suit do not appear
View attachment 1839340
or with the carrot search mission since I have only been able to get 17 since the one that was in goku's house does not appear
View attachment 1839343
or is it just me that is having these problems
for the carrot look in the afternoon with the microband you will get it.
I don't have that problem with chichi and her images, but 1 photoshop never ends and the event doesn't tell me, restart to see how to solve that event

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
how was the result of the vote?
current status:

Chichi VS Maron (Maron, Chichi & Roshi content)

The last Dragonball (Bulma content)

Desperate Houswife (Willy & Chichi content)

Relationships (Oolong, Yajirobe & Chichi content)

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Message from NaughtyTurtle

EASY FEEDBACKS!!!

1653910161671.png

Hi guys !
As you already know, I receive a lot of messages everyday from various places (Patreon messages and comments, facebook, youtube, mails and other forums). It is kind messy and time consuming to copy\paste, organize and answer to every feedback so I found a solution :
I created a new feedback tool on the . In just a few clicks, you'll be able to give your feedback \ suggestions about every topic. All your feedbacks will be automatically send and categorized to my personnel notes.
No more time waist ! (wich means more time to spend on developing the game !)
I hope you'll like this new tool. Tell me if you need more topics or categories to add for this tool. The link for this tool will be available in download posts for each Tiers.
Of course you can still give your feedbacks here and I will still answer.
Thank you again for your support !

Reactions: haru17
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes