Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Bugs I Encountered:

1.Oolong's transformation is active even after he transforms back and MP runs out. To make this stop, I have to refill his MP and then choose other transformation and then come back to original form.

2.Oolong is naked when you start to play as Master Roshi in the beginning and enter the Ship for the first time. Generally, he is clothed.

3.Cards have strange green spots after I purchased the very rare cards for 1000Z from a person in the West City.

4.Game is still laggy (FPS-20-22) in PC despite setting it to Win XP(SP2) Compatibility and Run as Administrator.

5.I don't know whether it is done intentionally or may be a bug, Money is not increasing beyond 5000Z. This makes some items on the game unable to purchase and also irritating due to filling of money again and again for any purpose.
Number 4 won't be fixed, because of the way NaughtyTurtle made the game. It's actually astounding that he thought it was a good idea to put a million events on every map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Update from NaughtyTurtle

Hi guys,
To my biggest surprise, the relationship between Chi-Chi and Oolong \ Yajirobe is winning by far the polls. Tell me all the things you would like to see for this content using the new feedback tool
The best ideas will be added in the game !

I wonder which ideas he will go with

Reactions: haru17

haru17

Sep 5, 2020
Hopefully soon it will focus on bulma's erotic content, it would be very hot for oolong, roshi and even willy to take advantage of her

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Did you encounter the other bugs?
yes, i've met Oolong transformation bugs and that blue spot on those cards. But Oolong bug is pretty easy to get rid of and the cards bugs was disappear when i load another save so i dont pay much attention to them
Hopefully soon it will focus on bulma's erotic content, it would be very hot for oolong, roshi and even willy to take advantage of her
well according to the poll's result i think the game wont have bulma content soon, since patrons seems like never get enough chichi content :LOL: (although NT already prepared to develop Bulma route, since he thought ppl would choose dragon ball quest for Bulma but his patrons surprised him by choosing more Chichi :HideThePain:)

Feb 10, 2022
The only developer who doesn't have any planning of his own. Completely relying on votes. I hope atleast he adds something big from his own idea whether it is chi-chi route/bulma route/mai route/other's route.

Craizie

Jun 15, 2017
Can anyone make chichi has a crush on roshi?? Y tried talking with baba and bulma but i still cant gat it, is there path before it ?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Any way to improve the fps? its even laggier than v1.6....and now the triple triad lags also
Number 4 won't be fixed, because of the way NaughtyTurtle made the game. It's actually astounding that he thought it was a good idea to put a million events on every map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll direct you to my other post. I've found anti-lag scripts that work, but unfortunately they always break something. To fix the lag would require NaughtyTurtle to realize that having BOTH saga's events on one map is a terrible idea.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
New update from NaughtyTurtle

EASY instructions !
Hi guys !

I finally created easy step by step instruction guides to help new players for installing the game or send buggued saves here : LINK

Those new instructions are also available in every download posts for each Tiers. This should avoid me to repeat 500 times the same answers to the same questions.

As you can see, the game documentation is being completly reoganised to be more clear and easy to understand. I hope you will like it !

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes