RIPNTR

Sep 25, 2019
I can't progress the desperate house wife quest there's a bug where after Chichi sleeps the scene of willy jacking off is not showing

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I know this has nothing to do with Kamesutra, but I wanted to see how many people would be interested in a One Piece themed erotic RPG.
you can try it there was a guy with the same idea and he launched his one piece theme game only in Renpy it's called One Piece: Lost at Sea it just depends on how you do the story the characters and the type of animation or art but there is also something that there are not many who are a fan of one piece this is where you would put your ideas into practice how to attract people who are not so much a fan of one piece but make them a fan of your game

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
you can try it there was a guy with the same idea and he launched his one piece theme game only in Renpy it's called One Piece: Lost at Sea it just depends on how you do the story the characters and the type of animation or art but there is also something that there are not many who are a fan of one piece this is where you would put your ideas into practice how to attract people who are not so much a fan of one piece but make them a fan of your game
That's the big thing trying to get people in. I'm planning on having the player play through OP's story and encounter erotic events along the way. Just finished the story up to when you get the Going Merry.
received_445055810957935.gif
This is what the characters look like so far

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
That's the big thing trying to get people in. I'm planning on having the player play through OP's story and encounter erotic events along the way. Just finished the story up to when you get the Going Merry.
View attachment 1859597
Looks good, but main MC will be Sanji or Luffy? Like Luffy's not interested in that stuff tbh

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
View attachment 1859597
aww, i thought it would be after time skip, the girls became juicier, you know :rolleyes:

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
aww, i thought it would be after time skip, the girls became juicier, you know :rolleyes:
Looks good but you should of done it post time skip and Momo as the MC hahaha
I'll be getting to post time skip. The actual story will be quick. Like if you know who to talk to and stuff you can get to the Going Merry part of the game in like 8 mins.

I wanted to do both pre and post time skip since there are moments in the story that I think will make for moments.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Yeah Momo/Sanji/Brook, you know - the guys who are actually perverted and wanna have secks, unlike let's say Luffy
I don't think Brook would work, you know, being a skeleton and all. Sanji could be ok, but I like the idea of him trying to get laid but it never working out for him.
I have been thinking about messing around with Momo and time travel, instead of going into the future he goes back and you play as him travelling with the Straw Hats.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think Brook would work, you know, being a skeleton and all. Sanji could be ok, but I like the idea of him trying to get laid but it never working out for him.
I have been thinking about messing around with Momo and time travel, instead of going into the future he goes back and you play as him travelling with the Straw Hats.
Regarding Momo and Brook, about the time travel thing, Brook could do it too cause he had a body back in the past
Unless you've meant that Toki would send Momo to the past to travel with Straw Hats, then that could be a great idea
Time travel ecchi worked in Kame Paradise, can't see why not over here

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Regarding Momo and Brook, about the time travel thing, Brook could do it too cause he had a body back in the past
Unless you've meant that Toki would send Momo to the past to travel with Straw Hats, then that could be a great idea
Time travel ecchi worked in Kame Paradise, can't see why not over here
Still trying to see how I will wrap the story around it with momo being there, but in the mean time I've thrown a quick Momo together
Aseprite_2022-06-09_18-15-06.png

karist

Mar 2, 2019
I've noticed Chi-Chi's body size became bigger than ver1.6 in ver 1.7.
I can't understand why creator makes female character's bust and butt so bigger.
It is unnatural, abnormal body shape, I feel.
I also want to hear other's opinion on this forum.

It might be because I'm from asian, the 2nd pic I edited is enough for me.

tournament_5comp2.png tournament_5small.png

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I've noticed Chi-Chi's body size became bigger than ver1.6 in ver 1.7.
I can't understand why creator makes female character's bust and butt so bigger.
It is unnatural, abnormal body shape, I feel.
I also want to hear other's opinion on this forum.

It might be because I'm from asian, the 2nd pic I edited is enough for me.

View attachment 1860243 View attachment 1860244
well if you like just send him a feedback about this, but i think he changed those to please most of the players, majority prefer bigger jugs i suppose. It's all fine by me

Reactions: Carlos25303540

jockeypeio

Oct 7, 2017
hey guys how can i activate the time machine to go to garlic jr saga? i have five dragon balls only and can't find another

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Really !?
I can't believe...
that's just my random guess dude, it could possibly be his fetish or another dude feedback NT and tell him he like big knockers
hey guys how can i activate the time machine to go to garlic jr saga? i have five dragon balls only and can't find another
which ball do you miss, if it's the #3 DB, find it in Diablo Dessert

jockeypeio

Oct 7, 2017
that's just my random guess dude, it could possibly be his fetish or another dude feedback NT and tell him he like big knockers

which ball do you miss, if it's the #3 DB, find it in Diablo Dessert

it's the #3 DB and the #6 DB, how can i acess the Diablo Dessert? btw, i cant find any good walkthrough about 1.7 vers do you have one?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
it could possibly be his fetish or another dude feedback NT and tell him he like big knockers
Well, I love this game but I don't like to tell creator demand or request about game contents, except for bug reports.
Because I want to enjoy game as just his own creation and new contents I don't know.

I wait he changes his preference of female by himself.

Reactions: DanielJ04

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
it's the #3 DB and the #6 DB, how can i acess the Diablo Dessert? btw, i cant find any good walkthrough about 1.7 vers do you have one?
#6 one hasnt added to the game yet so u just need to find #3 ball in Diablo Dessert, get inside Bulma's ship and choose to travel on the World Map, it's located somewhere in the Middle-South of the map (above Tournament place)

Since 1.7 has updated 2 main things: the Diablo Dessert, which he hasnt made walkthrough, and Tournament Quest, here's official walkthrough for that quest:

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes