DeviL_3302

Oct 28, 2020
Still trying to see how I will wrap the story around it with momo being there, but in the mean time I've thrown a quick Momo together
View attachment 1860075
Would you also be making female characters as playable? I think it would be fun playing as them and interacting with NPCs, obviously from interaction i mean lewd interactions. Also there would be large repertoire of characters like Robin, nami, carrot, vivi, etc thus increasing the variety in the game.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Would you also be making female characters as playable? I think it would be fun playing as them and interacting with NPCs, obviously from interaction i mean lewd interactions. Also there would be large repertoire of characters like Robin, nami, carrot, vivi, etc thus increasing the variety in the game.
I am still throwing the possibility around of being able to change the main character to Nami, Robin etc. I don't think it would really work since I am putting in erotic events that happen during battle (like Momo feeling up one of the girls to gain a buff). But you can choose who you want in your party so I can still have lewd interactions.

Reactions: haru17
Jul 5, 2020
Kamesutra (Official Guide)
Current version : V1.7
(17/06/2022) Next add on update ( ) : V1.7.1
(??/??/2022) Next early access update ( ) : V1.7
(??/??/2022) Next public update : V1.7
That means the next release is August

Blabla30

Jun 8, 2021
Have u checked to walkthrough, and have u performed licking (pressing C/Shift) during minigame? because that's game seems easy for me and i always have around 5-6 seconds residual after the game :unsure:
I have done that too, maybe the timing to press A button is hard for me lmao

• Haha
Reactions: DanielJ04

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Nothing erotic in this update. Chichi can spot Yajirobe spying on her when she is in the kitchen. You can spot yajirobe sleeping in the evenings in the forest. Chichi and yajirobe drive to the city and there are some talking options.

It's more of just a preview of what will come. The new art looks really good though. NaughtyTurtles artwork is improving a lot

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
How to do it, I tried doing it but it didn't happen
You have to play as Chichi, complete Tournament quest first and confess to Baba that your crush is Roshi, then it will be fine (there's the walkthrough for that on official guide page, )

Rudy10000

Feb 19, 2022
You have to play as Chichi, complete Tournament quest first and confess to Baba that your crush is Roshi, then it will be fine (there's the walkthrough for that on official guide page, )
Didn't work and how to sleep in goku's house with chichi, can you give a save file for these two

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
It says it's been uploaded by "Bizarre_pencil/bizzarepenc". He might be in here or he plays this game lol
lol he's definitely playing the game, just wondering is he on this forum or not :ROFLMAO:. Btw it's kinda cool to know the influence of this game is starting to spread

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Didn't work and how to sleep in goku's house with chichi, can you give a save file for these two
well here's my last save, all the condition for Roshi's naughty (except Pafu pafu, maybe it's a bug) and Roshi bath is reached (except Chichi's excitation, use some red capsule to increase them) (havent check them for month so idk if it still work right)

Reactions: sunny2377
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes