Posls

Feb 11, 2021
NEW UPDATE FROM NAUGHTY TURTLE

UPDATE :The addon V1.7.1 is ready to download for patreons Tiers 3 !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This post will give details about the incoming patches and add ons.

★★★ (30/06/2022) Next add on update (Patreon Tiers 3) : V1.7.2 (early access)

★★ (??/??/2022) Next early access update (Patreon Tiers 2-3) : V1.7 (early access)

★ (??/??/2022) Next public update : V1.7
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD ONS
Add ons are small updates to avoid waiting for the monthly update's new content (available for Tiers 3 patreons)

Next Add on content [V1.7.1]
★ The gluttony competition

- Chi-Chi convince Yajirobe to participate to a gluttony contest to win some money.

★ The hot diner

- Chi-Chi prepares a hot diner for Yajirobe)

★ 8 new hot drawings

★ Chi-Chi can cook meals
Wasn't it supposed to be 1.8m

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Reactions: samueleto22222

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
no image on the new update released yesterday?
I don't think this is going to be the best update with a lot of content in it. It seems like it is more of a fun side quest instead of a major mission like with Willy or Roshi.
You can see his artwork is improving a lot which is a huge plus though.

Reactions: hentai1988master

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I don't think this is going to be the best update with a lot of content in it. It seems like it is more of a fun side quest instead of a major mission like with Willy or Roshi.
You can see his artwork is improving a lot which is a huge plus though.
so it's gonna be like Grandpa gohan update, and it would come out quicker than 1.7, yay. But beside new contents did he do anything with the old sketches? As he told me he cant use my colored versions because he want to add the anatomy fixed/clean lineart drawings to the game, and with the amount of unfinished sketches is raising significantly every update, i think it's not an easy tasks if he hasnt planned to do it soon :confused:

Reactions: hentai1988master

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
so it's gonna be like Grandpa gohan update, and it would come out quicker than 1.7, yay. But beside new contents did he do anything with the old sketches? As he told me he cant use my colored versions because he want to add the anatomy fixed/clean lineart drawings to the game, and with the amount of unfinished sketches is raising significantly every update, i think it's not an easy tasks if he hasnt planned to do it soon :confused:
Not from what I saw about old sketches since I only did the yajirobe quest.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
The content in this clip that I am chatting with is a spoiler of the game, if anyone does not want to be spoiled, there is no need to click on the link provided, but if anyone is not interested, click to view the content in You can clip it.
link clip :

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
is this just the update regarding the pictures? a broken seat belt?
Benjojo usually divides update contents into several videos, so it could have more than just that (but keep your expectation low because this 1.8 update wont be major as the last one, i guess, so the good news is it gonna be published quicker than 1.7)

Reactions: sunny2377

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Benjojo usually divides update contents into several videos, so it could have more than just that (but keep your expectation low because this 1.8 update wont be major as the last one, i guess, so the good news is it gonna be published quicker than 1.7)
I can't remember but I thought the winning vote was about Oolong and Yajirobi. Hopefully there is more than just 3 small updates and Oolong gets some love.

Reactions: DanielJ04

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I can't remember but I thought the winning vote was about Oolong and Yajirobi. Hopefully there is more than just 3 small updates and Oolong gets some love.
yeah, until now the poor pig just bringing his camera around and capturing characters giving love for each other, it's time to spare him some

• Haha
Reactions: radbaz25

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I already recorded this update, and it is not bad, there is a mini scene and a scene at the level of the celebration with Roshi.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes